PvP Accuracy

Roomanchu

Alright I know this question has been asked a million times but answers always seem to be cryptic, uninformed, or different in small ways, so I'm just going to ask for one specific and see what i get.

What melee accuracy would you want to be at for Anni and Rage spec'd pvp. As in your base accuracy that starts at 90%. Currently i run at 96% and choose other stats over accuracy, and just wanted to make sure I wasnt screwing myself.

Just an estimate of where I would want to be in full warhero gear.

When you start getting all WH gear you can see that you get either 53 ACC or 53 SRG per piece of gear. If you balance both of these stats you will have 265 of both ACC and SRG, this is probably the best itemization you can have as it essentially capps both stats.

Edit: Though slightly more SRG is never complained about.

Edited by Salionus

Alright I know this question has been asked a million times but answers always seem to be cryptic, uninformed, or different in small ways, so I'm just going to ask for one specific and see what i get.

What melee accuracy would you want to be at for Anni and Rage spec'd pvp. As in your base accuracy that starts at 90%. Currently i run at 96% and choose other stats over accuracy, and just wanted to make sure I wasnt screwing myself.

Just an estimate of where I would want to be in full warhero gear.

Optimize for 100% Melee accuracy. Annihilation, and to a lesser extent Rage, do not rely NEARLY as heavily on melee accuracy as Carnage does. Annihilation flat doesn't NEED higher than 100%, and for Rage I just wouldn't recommend it. The reason is because of how your significant damage is done. With Rage, it's the force based derpsmash, and with Annihilation it's the bleeds. Neither of which use Melee accuracy at all. The cleave on Vicious Strike Spam in Rage is also not an offhand strike, so no worries there.

I'm a little curious as to why we would want melee accurcy at 100% for Anni, since having it at 95% every special attack and force attack is already over 100%. Seems like it would be better to invest in more surge and power, since melee accuracy only effects your Assault (or so I've been told).

Other than the talent on the tree, how does a sub 50 Carnage Mara get more accuracy? I'm 28 and I haven't see any gear or mods with accuracy.

Because at that gear level, stat-weight allocations do not provide the majority of the secondary stats you are seeking; just power and critical. I believe by your early to mid-level 30's you will start seeing more secondary stats on the gear, namely accuracy and surge.

• 4 months later...