Ancient Hypergates: Pushed into wall = death

jibboo

While fighting at mid a commando did their knockback which threw me into a wall and I died instantly (100-0).

Please fix.

If you can't fix it, at least put some spikes on the walls in AH to make it look like this is by design.

Thanks!

While fighting at mid a commando did their knockback which threw me into a wall and I died instantly (100-0).

Please fix.

If you can't fix it, at least put some spikes on the walls in AH to make it look like this is by design.

Thanks!

I insta-died jumping onto some of the walls surrounding one of the pylons. They have clipping deaths all over that map

One time in Voidstar I was at the bottom of the little ramp with the buff (right in front of the chasm).

A guy was higher up the ramp than me, so I tried to push him into the hole (since push trajectory takes elevation differential into account).

He flew straight up and into the electric tube thingie, there was an EXPLOSION and he died instantly.

I've never managed to do it on purpose since then

Edited by Arlanon

had something similar several times - fighting around at mid at 100%HP and then suddenly - defeated with Kill - 0%

..and then wait 653634563 hours to respawn...only to see that after the screen is down there are 4 seconds left for the yellow bubble to grow fat...so wait more...than run around a loong time to rejoin the game....doh, i often get so bored in this WZ!