2.0 after a day on the PTS

ShadowMstr

This is not a post about good or bad, or stat changes etc. What I have noticed between being on the test server and reading each class forum on swtor is this...... every class is complaining about this stat or this ability being nerfed/changed/cooldown longer/etc. Each class is complaining about their stuff being messed with. In addition, they will justify their opinion by pointing to other classes that they feel are getting a better end of the changes.

So when you read of the changes that are coming just remember that everyone thinks they are getting screwed in one way or another, but can it ALL be true? :)

dps operatives are getting pretty universally buffed. Remains to be seen how it will play with the other classes' buffs/nerfs but in a vacuum I have nothing to complain about.

Tanking changes look promising too. No more unstoppable/unremitting for jugg tanks will make them a bit less invincible in huttball, but otherwise positive changes.

Pyro PTs got a couple of nice buffs too and no real nerfs. Basically the 3 classes I play most often did quite well in 2.0 XD

Edited by Syberduh

Tanking changes look promising too. No more unstoppable/unremitting for jugg tanks will make them a bit less invincible in huttball, but otherwise positive changes.

I'm personally cool with losing Unstoppable, provided that I'm not expected to stance-dance my wrists off every HB game. I'm tired of the constant accusations of OPness. Give me a broader toolbox (as they seem to be planning) and I'll be happy, though I'll miss the CC immunity. Who wouldn't? :)