So I have a question about directive 7.

Are the bosses there supposed to be dropping level 47 greens? See I tried it for the first time tonight and not one of the bosses (and I'm certain these were in fact the bosses) dropped better than a set of blue lvl 45 bracers. All the rest dropped greens. The run was a wipe laden slog, costing me in excess of 50,000 credits and in the end all that dropped were greens? It would be one thing to have nothing to show for it thanks to losing rolls, but nothing worth while dropped. Has anyone else encountered this? Is this supposed to happen? I find it hard to believe that random green boots are the intended reward for the three stooges or a lvl 47 green helmet the intended reward for replicator.

Most of the hard modes are actually real bosses interspersed with "minibosses" that only drop a crystal, so yea, basically yea on normal mode. Should've been a few that dropped real gear, unless you didn't finish the place I guess.

I don't know why the triple assassin bots don't drop something real, it's pretty *********** stupid, considering the minibosses before and after them don't drop crap either.

well the real bosses drop artifact items, but the minibosses only drop tionese crystals.

i agree the 3 droids are one of the harder minibosses, if not the hardest. atleast its harder than some other FP hm bosses. but still quite easy