Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

Chabodeux

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gragole is better then me now :) I've been gone for 3 out of the past six months, doesnt help.

Grag used to learn from me back when he wasn't leet warlord thou, so no wonder he's good i guess ;)

You remember those duels on Ilum eh? Good times :D

Hello, i am Grandmaster TOmppa from Starcraft 2 and anyone who isnt a grandmaster is ****.

hold on are you serious? that would be the single greatest accomplishment i have seen posted on the swtor forums, you shoud get a "god" title or something...

And slider, for gods sake, you didnt even dare to show up. :)

Why on earth would I waste my time and turn up to play with/against you? You really don't get it do you! You are a troll, you go out of your way to troll people, flame people, call them out. However, some of us don't care for the Uber Elitist status you seek and crave, some of us play for fun.

I have to admit I have been shocked reading this thread when people say you are a decent kid. I even heard that you are nice and polite in TS!! That is certainly not the player I know, who expresses his troll views whenever I see him in a WZ (and now the forums).

Tbh, I've always said I would not get dragged into this trolling crap. But, to be blunt, after your comments over the last months, there is NO way I would turn up and play with or against you - as a known expression "I would not piss on you if you were on fire" :D

Get out of your cave and see what the real world has to offer. Or play the game and have fun - who cares about your ego. And for the record, you are no where near, or close, to the best on this server, I am not either, but i've played this game long enough to know who they are. There are much better skilled players than you, who also have better manners.

Kind regards

SLider

Edited by Slider-DDO

Why on earth would I waste my time and turn up to play with/against you? You really don't get it do you! You are a troll, you go out of your way to troll people, flame people, call them out. However, some of us don't care for the Uber Elitist status you seek and crave, some of us play for fun.

I have to admit I have been shocked reading this thread when people say you are a decent kid. I even heard that you are nice and polite in TS!! That is certainly not the player I know, who expresses his troll views whenever I see him in a WZ (and now the forums).

Tbh, I've always said I would not get dragged into this trolling crap. But, to be blunt, after your comments over the last months, there is NO way I would turn up and play with or against you - as a known expression "I would not piss on you if you were on fire" :D

Get out of your cave and see what the real world has to offer. Or play the game and have fun - who cares about your ego. And for the record, you are no where near, or close, to the best on this server, I am not either, but there are much better skilled players than you, who also have better manners.

Kind regards

SLider

This is off topic but, when can I expect to see the "only lag can cap mid" video ?

Yours sincerly

bestplayereu

This is off topic but, when can I expect to see the "only lag can cap mid" video ?

Yours sincerly

bestplayereu

Gerikke Fraps'd the game, you'll need to ask him to up-load it. From what I was told, both sides are doing the same thing - one side got lucky.

But we all know and admit we were out played in that game

Slider

Yours sincerly

bestplayereu

s t f u, killed us b4 trsk arrived (coul not carry us), stopped quein when we wanted revenge (u lost 2 handpicked dps sainte, whasp)

just que today

may the lag be with us.

Edited by elitegerike

s t f u, killed us b4 trsk arrived (coul not carry us), stopped quein when we wanted revenge (u lost 2 handpicked dps sainte, whasp)

just que today

may the lag be with us.

When we've got 8 Impulse players we're even a better team. And later on you lost to White Noise when I was with them and guess what.. You stopped quing. What's your excuse?

And yeah cya today we'll be playing most likely :)

Edited by Markisha

When we've got 8 Impulse players we're even a better team. And later on you lost to White Noise when I was with them and guess what.. You stopped quing. What's your excuse?

And yeah cya today we'll be playing most likely :)

Ill be on from 7.45 my time ;) Lets see some ques with Ace, Harbinger and Coral plis!