Why do you play your class?

Henu

Axr vanguard dps. love playing it. full wh

Sparkyaxr sorc heals - trying dips a bit now's 2 piece wh love the kiting ability

Tanksalots jugg dps - not my best toon I play with but enjoyable. will try tanking 1.6 2p wh

smokingaces scoundrel heals - seen lots better heals than I at it but also a good class to play. even better when taking cover just as you know a jugg was about to leap u. 2 piece wh

For my 2 50's, sorc and healing Op it comes down to play style. In all the games Ive played previous to this Ive played similar playstyle toons as I enjoy it the most

For sorc dps i love the kiting, cc'ing and group utility of off heals, pulls etc.

For my Op i love the mobility of the healer and Ive always HoT healed in any game Ive played and I suppose the Op is the closest to that playstyle. The fact that it has stealth as well is just an added bonus

Slinger from launch love burst Damage and i roll the Sage just see how the **** Treyice was pulling so much damage & heals i found out and just fell i love with the the vesitility of the class(can heal if it is needed in dps) ,force pull in huttball etc but very squishy and just so u guys know im not a healer so stop marking me u bums (i took 400k+ damage the other day) :jawa_tongue:

I love the shadow tank class only because its very versatile and not too hard to play. I like the a balance of damage and damage intake. Also, it is the first class I have really gotten into, I suck at the per ones.

However, while we are on the same topic, which class is really well balanced for healing and dps, I have made a commando but not sure and is t wise to be a dos for starters?

I chose to make an assassin when I started, just because they look cool. I leveled as Deception, but was absolutely rubbish when I first tried to PVP in it. Since then I've settled into the darkness/madness hybrid spec, which I think I play far better than deception (but I still play around with deception occasionally).

I have a bunch of alts which I barely play, except for my lowbie vanguard. I suck at it though and again chose it because the armour and guns look cool.

Sprint/Extricate/Stuns/Dots are great fun in pvp and all,

but it's really coz of the best sounding ability/class names imo lol

Pure Madness Sorcerer casting Crushing Darkness, Affliction, Creeping Terror and Death Field?

C'mon, sounds pretty boss, no ? :D

I used to play my Commando healer a lot more simply because it sometimes seems like there aren't enough healers to go around 'cause they always get focused and that puts people off it, I figured I might as well do my part and do my best to take the pounding and heal others so they can have a more enjoyable experience when they're still alive (that is, unless I mess up XDXD).

Recently, I like to play as my Shadow more because I find it to be very versatile, I can go straight up DPS as Infiltration spec (or even Balance spec for teh lolz) or I can go for the 23/1/17 Hybrid which allows me to still do pretty well in DPS but gives me a lot more utility, I can CC peeps to keep the pressure off, I can pull peeps into the fires or away from the end zone in Huttball and I can also guard if necessary, while at the same time doing enough DPS to try to peel enemies off of our healers. Oh, I also like to stealth/solo cap nodes in Novare Coast and Civil War as Celo and Buenos can tell you, we like doing that kinda thing. ^.^

Initially I started off with a sentinel, which then, I quite liked but eh, it takes too much concentration/practice to play it well so I've kinda ditched that toon.

I then rolled a sage to see if I liked healing/could learn how to be a good healer but that got boring during quests so a custom 2/21/18 build was sort, and only being in full BM gear, the dps is hell fun and easy to deal, has somewhat more survivability and force pushing teams into fire pits is just an overall good laugh. Only thing I miss is being able to jump to an opponent but other than that, I've just clicked with this class.

• 3 weeks later...