PUGs are ruining the game.

UGLYMRJ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Protip- extricate works through resolve and entrench.

Overload is great for unclustering enemies for your team's smashmonkeys.

For the other team's smashmonkeys? Force speed to the biggest clump of allies, then- once again- extricate that one stupid ally who's not grouped up. Whether is a smash train or just a pair of PTs spraying carbonite all over your faces- I guarantee you you'll be one sorc nobody is ever going to forget.

Oh, the smell of ******** in the OP made me puke in my mouth a bit. You know you can avoid PUGs easily, don't you? Pro-tip, Ranked WZs. What? You don't like to fight against other groups? Why? Oh, don't answer me that I already know the answer!

BTW, easy with the hypocrisy on the stairs. You know they will never remove solo queue so pretending you want that is (euphemism here) hypocritical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_game so you get a grasp of what MMO means.

Oh, the smell of ******** in the OP made me puke in my mouth a bit. You know you can avoid PUGs easily, don't you? Pro-tip, Ranked WZs. What? You don't like to fight against other groups? Why? Oh, don't answer me that I already know the answer!

BTW, easy with the hypocrisy on the stairs. You know they will never remove solo queue so pretending you want that is (euphemism here) hypocritical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_game so you get a grasp of what MMO means.

Someone didnt get the sarcasm :p

Please tell me how you did it! I want to have a 50 jugg NOW!

Its really not that hard to level many toons to max out. Spend 8+ hrs a day on 1 toon. Doing Class, world, Heroics and pvp and you can gain from lvl 1-20 in about 1.2 days. lvl 21-30 can be done in about 2-3 days. by the time you hit lvl 40 your on the downslope. considering i just lvled my Scoundrel from 30 - 50 on rested alone playing 10+ hrs a day took about 3 days.

And you have to realize. Before the Cartel Market became available most of us lvled toons with out assistance from boosts. With the boosts now it helps. I have always told players if you are about 1-2 bars from your next lvl. do some WarZones and if your legacy is high enough buy out all of the Warzone Experience and max it out + a major warzone boost. you can gain from 20-40k xp on wins and losses.

Or find a guild that is casual and mass people play together. Good luck

Everywhere I go I see PUGs... tons of them and they're ruining the game for everyone.

People buy this game because it's an MMO... a massively multiplayer online game. Yet these PUGs are determined to ruin the design of the game by doing everything they can to avoid guilds, groups and basically everything that is the foundation of the MMO.

When they're on my team... winning is slightly more difficult. When they're on the other team... winning is too easy. There's no way around the PUG epidemic!! How does Bioware not recognize this problem? Remove PUGs immediately. They're ruining the game for all of us!

Not only to they ignore the fundamental design of the game but then they flood the chats and forums with non-stop complaining about how the game should be focused around them. Not only does this distract developers from finding what little useful information is on the forums but it also deters new players from taking this game seriously when the forums are flooded with posts about how this MMO should cater to a single player like game play.

Within a game based around community, guilds and groups alike... we have PUGs who are determined to ruin everything an MMO stands for. Please... remove the solo queue, and force these PUGs to play the game as intended. Within a community.

Thank you,

Signed: Guilded and grouped UGLYMRJ.

Ranked exists for a reason. All I ever see is premades, but yet they all say ranked is dead but yet there are so many premades running around. Clearly premades don't actually want to play against competent teams. They just want to steam roll pugs all day, that is why they are terrified of losing the current system.

Ranked exists for a reason. All I ever see is premades, but yet they all say ranked is dead but yet there are so many premades running around. Clearly premades don't actually want to play against competent teams. They just want to steam roll pugs all day, that is why they are terrified of losing the current system.

ULGYMRJ troll score +5

Its really not that hard to level many toons to max out. Spend 8+ hrs a day on 1 toon. Doing Class, world, Heroics and pvp and you can gain from lvl 1-20 in about 1.2 days. lvl 21-30 can be done in about 2-3 days. by the time you hit lvl 40 your on the downslope. considering i just lvled my Scoundrel from 30 - 50 on rested alone playing 10+ hrs a day took about 3 days.

And you have to realize. Before the Cartel Market became available most of us lvled toons with out assistance from boosts. With the boosts now it helps. I have always told players if you are about 1-2 bars from your next lvl. do some WarZones and if your legacy is high enough buy out all of the Warzone Experience and max it out + a major warzone boost. you can gain from 20-40k xp on wins and losses.

Or find a guild that is casual and mass people play together. Good luck

There you go. Playing 8-10 hours a day. Not really feasible for me. Most I can get in on most days is 2-3 hours, and then i usually would do the PVP dailies on my 50s or do rateds.

Might try and do that before university starts again and i still have time... wonder how much i can get done in a week.

Getting a good group of 4 is easy. Getting a good group of 8 with a good composition is hard.

I have Noticed 2 things since the Release of F2P, more Accusations of hackers (kinda used to this) and More complaints of people not knowing how to play. 1. I have learned that players use cheats, glitches, hacks etc because they cant keep up with the legit players or dont want to earn it like the rest of us. 2. PUGS will never go away no matter how much people complain ( i know, i have had it out with live chat support in game).

Cant blame pugs that they suck. Everyone has to start somewhere and there are many lone wolves out there not really used to the MMO hemisphere.

Recruit those bad pugs into your guild .. so they understand the flavor of community. So they develop game sense and learn how to play the game very well. So they learn how to pass the huttball .. so they learn how to play for objectives .. so they learn how to kill the healer .. so they learn that their recruit gear stands no chance against augmented elite war hero premades .. so they too one day learn how to call other bads and tell them how much they suck too and then make similar threads on the forums.

Thank you for your attention. You may now leave to peruse another forum post.

Getting a good group of 4 is easy. Getting a good group of 8 with a good composition is hard.

I like this. While I feel premades only real advantage is in voice comms. I never go out of the way for a perfect 4 man group for regs, just who ever wants run warzones. Getting 8 for ranked kind of suck, there are certain specs you need for ranked and its not always easy to get one going.

I like this. While I feel premades only real advantage is in voice comms. I never go out of the way for a perfect 4 man group for regs, just who ever wants run warzones. Getting 8 for ranked kind of suck, there are certain specs you need for ranked and its not always easy to get one going.

Yeah exactly. Try waiting around an hour for a healer then queing for rateds for an hour only to have no one else be queing and we just wasted over 2 hours of our time for nothing.

Most of the time Im in a 3 or 4 person premade with some friends back from my original server. Its all about having fun. I pretty much never solo que on my Imps - why play alone when you can play with friends? Solo queing is painful, random, and uncoordinated - more often frustrating than fun I find. The best games are when we get grouped up against another good premade.

But its the bad PUGs that frustrate me on my team, not good premades on the other team. I can live with losing to a good premade. But I hate losing because half my team consists of complete knuckleheads that lose the game for us by not calling incs or leaving a node unguarded etc.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Just woke up a bit ago and made some coffee and i guess its time for my lets read a delusional thread of complete nonsense by UGLYMRJ time..

You see... that was the point.

I'm making fun of everyone who supports the idea that pre-mades are ruining PvP. This thread is no more ridiculous than those.

But if you must PUG... thank you. Thank you for helping me finish my weekly in a few hours noble enemy pug.

You see... that was the point.

I'm making fun of everyone who supports the idea that pre-mades are ruining PvP. This thread is no more ridiculous than those.

But if you must PUG... thank you. Thank you for helping me finish my weekly in a few hours noble enemy pug.

:D

"The Horror!.... The Horror!...."-Colonel Kurtz, Apocalypse Now