End Game PVE Gear

Jaggedblades

You missed the forum outcry about the way endgame armor sets look well bioware said that they know we think they all suck and in the future they will make armor sets look more star warsy since people prefered wearing lower level armor sets and people where linking images and all that other stuff.

They said it would take time though so don't expect something anytime soon its the reason why I am ripping out mods and putting them in armor sets I like since endgame sets look stupid.

So then is putting good mods in PVP gear an option? Personally I think the assassin PVP gear in my picture looks awesome, but I've heard it isn't good for PVE.

Once again though, does it become viable with modding?

yeah, but your set bonus will change to the PvP set bonus, unless you slot campaign armorings, and you have to slot in mods from your PvE gear, since PvP gear by itself is not good for raiding. ;) Personally, Im still using Kallig's Countenace (the headpiece you get after tat, i believe) with the BH chest and the rakata robe, it looks pretty sick :D The endgame T1 armor for both PvE and PvP look ridiculous imo, i mean, its either giant bull horns or a faceplate with feathers, it just looks dumb :rolleyes:

Edited by Meepbot

yeah, but your set bonus will change to the PvP set bonus, unless you slot campaign armorings, and you have to slot in mods from your PvE gear, since PvP gear by itself is not good for raiding. ;) Personally, Im still using Kallig's Countenace (the headpiece you get after tat, i believe) with the BH chest and the rakata robe, it looks pretty sick :D The endgame T1 armor for both PvE and PvP look ridiculous imo, i mean, its either giant bull horns or a faceplate with feathers, it just looks dumb :rolleyes:

This is very encouraging. Thank you so much for the info. I no longer feel like I need to reroll. xD

There are 2 types of armorings that carry set bonuses to whatever armor you put them in. Campaign armoring drops in hard mode explosive conflict and Dread Master armoring drops in nightmare explosive conflict and hard mode terror from beyond. You get the tokens from boss kills, turn them in to the vendor for your gear and then yank the armorings from them for use in whatever armor you choose.

One caveat is that the campaign feet token only drops off the world boss on Voss (Nightmare Pilgrim).

Those armorings are specific to a type of gear (gloves, for example) and can only be used in that type of gear. They also cannot be learned by crafters.

So, if you want to have your pve set bonuses and wear whatever gear you want, you have to be able to at least clear hard mode explosive conflict and farm the armorings.

There are 2 types of armorings that carry set bonuses to whatever armor you put them in. Campaign armoring drops in hard mode explosive conflict and Dread Master armoring drops in nightmare explosive conflict and hard mode terror from beyond. You get the tokens from boss kills, turn them in to the vendor for your gear and then yank the armorings from them for use in whatever armor you choose.

One caveat is that the campaign feet token only drops off the world boss on Voss (Nightmare Pilgrim).

Those armorings are specific to a type of gear (gloves, for example) and can only be used in that type of gear. They also cannot be learned by crafters.

So, if you want to have your pve set bonuses and wear whatever gear you want, you have to be able to at least clear hard mode explosive conflict and farm the armorings.

not true. You can buy slot-specific campaign armorings with set bonus from one of the daily vendors for black hole comms now. Yes those comms are better spent on black hole gear itself, but it is still possible to get them without even touching an ops, given you have the time to do so.

Edited by Meepbot