Camera Zooming in automatically

Endofwow

Is there a setting to either not allow for the camera to auto zoom in when you have your back close to a wall, vehicle ride into the zone, etc? Or a setting that auto zooms the camera back out when you move away from such an object? I havent been able to find anything, and Im tired of having to keep scrolling my camera out over and over again in warzones.

It does zoom back out, but only very slowly. It takes about 5 seconds for your camera to zoom back out all the way, but if your camera hits an object once every 5 seconds, you'll just stay zoomed in. I actually had to kind bind my camera zoom out to a mouse button because I was doing it so much.

This is really, really annoying. Please make it so that when your camera is forced to zoom in that it zooms back out when you are out from under the terrain.

That's not what he's talking about. He's talking about when he increases the max camera distance in options he has to continually scroll it back out to the max after any soft-load (like zone changes, dialogue cutscenes, etc). So basically every 2-5 minutes you have to scroll it back out.

I opened a bug report and they responded saying they already know about the issue and they're taking steps to correct it.

That's not what he's talking about. He's talking about when he increases the max camera distance in options he has to continually scroll it back out to the max after any soft-load (like zone changes, dialogue cutscenes, etc). So basically every 2-5 minutes you have to scroll it back out.

I opened a bug report and they responded saying they already know about the issue and they're taking steps to correct it.

I was actually concerned with rocks and loads. Im glad they are looking into it. Im tired of scrolling.

Thanks for the info

Edited by Endofwow