Advanced Black-Purple Eviscerating Crystal

NeoBlakkrstal

While this item is obviously craftable, The items available on the GTN all say they were crafted by someone, I cannot find the schematic anywhere. A quick scan of the internet says that I should be able to obtain a schematic by reverse engineering, however, any purchased crystals all say "no research available". Why is it that some are able to craft this item, while others cannot? There is an old thread indicating that this was a glitch, and would be fixed in the future, but that was three years ago and the situation is still the same, leading to the conclusion that this is working as intended. I would like to know why they removed the ability to reverse engineer this item.

If I remember correctly you have to (or had to, I do not know if it still drops) receive the crystal as a drop in an OP and reverse engineer that in order to learn the schematic. I do not remember which OP it drops, or dropped, in. Edited by ceryxp

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know it's not possible to get the schematic anymore, think they removed that with 4.0. Before that you could get it from reverse engineering a crafted crystal or from the ops drop. Those characters who got the schematic before 4.0 got to keep it and can still craft the crystal. So those crystal sold on the gtn are from those characters.

I have a sorc who has most of those schematics, gotten before 4.0 and she can still craft those crystals.

Think black-orange, black-red, cyan, purple and black-purple are the colours. Not sure why they removed the possibility to get the schematic, think I heard you weren't supposed to get them in first place.

You still can get magenta schematic from some wb though, think I saw it drop from the Primevil Destoyer on Belsavis.