<Solo's Cholos> +10 Datacron on Saturday, April 6th

GabrielADaumit

<Solo's Cholos> guild will be doing a free +10 Datacron this Saturday at 9PM server time.

Celebrate the end of 1.0 with us where we will be guiding people to the +10 to all stats datacron on the Gav Daragon.

What you need to bring: Nothing! Just bring yourself. You wont even need the MGGS because we will have sages to pull you.

We hope to see many of you there!

SolosCholos.enjin.com

"It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

We rescheduled the +10 Datacron to tomorrow night, sorry for the inconvenience!

Same time, 9PM server time until whenever no one else needs it :)

If you need any extra pullers i can try be there ;)

This is a great thing to do guys, with all the Double EXP weekends recently i doubt +10 datacrons were on many guilds agendas, its easy to make money off pulling people, so its nice your doing it for free!

If you need any extra pullers i can try be there ;)

This is a great thing to do guys, with all the Double EXP weekends recently i doubt +10 datacrons were on many guilds agendas, its easy to make money off pulling people, so its nice your doing it for free!

I wouldn't say that.. One guild offered it on Saturday and Order 65 offered it yesterday as we do every other sunday (even during double XP).

We never charge during our biweekly event and yesterday, we helped through over 110 toons. We consider it a service to the server.. and currently have plans in the works to offer it imp side as well!