Mandalorian Death Watch vs Cad Bane's bounty hunters vs Hondo's pirates

Sith_Kingpin

Who would win? The only rules are there can be no outside interference or help (no Jedi, Sith, Seperatist influence etc...)

Armies: All of Death Watch from numerous planets. All pirates from Florrrum or who work for Hondo's gang. Bounty hunters will be under Cad Bane's command, and people like Boba Fett and dangerous bounty hunters from Coruscant's Underworld will involved.

Location: Umbara to allow for guerrilla tactics and vantage points.

Weapons: just blasters, launchers, jetpacks and wrist mounts... no speeders, droids or space ships of any kind.

Discuss who you think would win and how they would go about winning this difficult battle.

Edited by Sith_Kingpin
Additional details

Mandalorian Death Watch aren't as good as the old mandalorians during the old republic era.

Hondo's Pirates don't seem impressive to me.

Cad Bane's Bounty hunters are impressive because....just look at the scenes hehe.

Edited by Jonoku

Who would win? The only rules are there can be no outside interference or help (no Jedi, Sith, Seperatist influence etc...)

Armies: All of Death Watch from numerous planets. All pirates from Florrrum or who work for Hondo's gang. Bounty hunters will be under Cad Bane's command, and people like Boba Fett and dangerous bounty hunters from Coruscant's Underworld will involved.

Location: Umbara to allow for guerrilla tactics and vantage points.

Weapons: just blasters, launchers, jetpacks and wrist mounts... no speeders, droids or space ships of any kind.

Discuss who you think would win and how they would go about winning this difficult battle.

The people making the money of the war.

Look, I only proposed this hypothetical because they're of the same time period and class (all are from the Clone Wars era, and I didn't wanna mix with the Old Republic or other eras). I know they are not the elite, but I chose it because they all use blasters and don't use lightsabers, so it's a fair, balanced fight. Also, they are cold-blooded killers all of them, whereas Jedi tend to try to disarm or arrest, so this battle would be full of death with no prisoners of war.

Give the pirates their credit... they arrested Count Dooku, Anakin and Obi Wan with ease, and recaptured them when they tried to escape. Also, they nearly killed Darth Maul and Savage when fleeing from Florrum, so they aren't as weak as some people believe.

I'm aware I could have picked much better armies, but it wouldn't have been a fair or even interesting fight if I put say the Seperatists or the Republic vs any of these warriors as it's just silly. This was about a close battle with many casualties and it's difficult to choose an out and out winner.

Edited by Sith_Kingpin
Additional details