"Super" Energy Shield!

Agooz

Ok maybe alot of you already knew this but for some reason I never though about it until this morning.

2pc PvP Compat Medic + 2pc PvE Supercommando = +8sec to energy shield for a nice 18sec shield. I wasnt sure that they stacked, but I tested it and they do.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok maybe alot of you already knew this but for some reason I never though about it until this morning.

2pc PvP Compat Medic + 2pc PvE Supercommando = +8sec to energy shield for a nice 18sec shield. I wasnt sure that they stacked, but I tested it and they do.

Yea I know a tank pvp who wore 2pc both for the extra shield.

You can also spec into the reduced CD from damage and stuff. It can be very nice.

Yea I know a tank pvp who wore 2pc both for the extra shield.

You can also spec into the reduced CD from damage and stuff. It can be very nice.

Yes, I am thinking of the Pyro Energy Rebounder with this setup.....hmmm

It's too bad Combat Tech gear looks awful, and you can't transfer the set bonuses. I hate the Combat Tech helmet, and I miss my Ironman outfit.

No need to look ugly in that case. 2 pc combat Medic (helm + other) Combat Medic helm looks sick!

Might as well use suppercommando chest too, that way when you upgrade to War Hero, you can have the matching color for the Red cool look of a real Pyro lol

Edited by Agooz

No need to look ugly in that case. 2 pc combat Medic (helm + other) Combat Medic helm looks sick!

Might as well use suppercommando chest too, that way when you upgrade to War Hero, you can have the matching color for the Red cool look of a real Pyro lol

Yeah, except I have the Combat Tech Gear already. I swapped to it once 1.2 hit. I didn't even bother looking at it outside of stats.

I can upgrade to Combat Tech War Hero gear or I can spend the time getting the Medic gear as well. What I may do is just go back to the Iron man Gear and pull the mods and say forget the set bonuses for now. .5 sec on Carbonite and 15 seconds less on Determination plus 15 percent crit on RP isn't that groundbreaking.

I am already specced in Energy Rebounder and I definitely see the merit in this. Having a 18sec shield every minute or so would be awesome I think.

I agree, plus it would be hilarious to watch the Jugs who try to avoid you during the shield phase wait it out. It also explains a few Tank Vanguards I ran into yesterday whose shield seemed to last forever.

I agree, plus it would be hilarious to watch the Jugs who try to avoid you during the shield phase wait it out. It also explains a few Tank Vanguards I ran into yesterday whose shield seemed to last forever.

I actually think it is also a good idea for APs and STs, even without Energy Rebounder. For AP, 18sec shield + Stabalize armor + Power Armor + Combust. That's alot of mitigation. I think it beats Combat Tech bonuses. As an AP you are trying to stack PFT, so might as well mitigate damage longer until then.

I actually think it is also a good idea for APs and STs, even without Energy Rebounder. For AP, 18sec shield + Stabalize armor + Power Armor + Combust. That's alot of mitigation. I think it beats Combat Tech bonuses. As an AP you are trying to stack PFT, so might as well mitigate damage longer until then.

So use it with the Norse build is what you are saying :p

It's too bad Combat Tech gear looks awful, and you can't transfer the set bonuses. I hate the Combat Tech helmet, and I miss my Ironman outfit.

I love combat tech look (well warhero, the blue is better then medic green, the yellow, etc).

I love combat tech look (well warhero, the blue is better then medic green, the yellow, etc).

The Combat Tech War Hero, is the Metalic Blue. Combat Medic is green, and Supercommando is Red I believe. Yellow is the rated.

If you like the Combat Tech color all you need is get the Chest piece, then you can grab the other pieces of combat medic and supercommando and match the color under unify colors.

Damn it already bought 1 piece of combat tech war hero.

BTW I like the blue of combat tech (talking war hero) but the red of combat medic rated is nice. But think i'll stick with blue, wish there was a black, but i look bad *** in my critted gear.

The problem is getting PVE 2 pc. So +3sec to shield. And longer carb/shorter trinket. Hmmmmmm.

The Combat Tech War Hero, is the Metalic Blue. Combat Medic is green, and Supercommando is Red I believe. Yellow is the rated.

If you like the Combat Tech color all you need is get the Chest piece, then you can grab the other pieces of combat medic and supercommando and match the color under unify colors.

Super is red? I didn't think so. Crap crap crap

Red with fire

FML. I thought it was only rated medic that was red.

BTW, going 2pc (maybe 3) of Combat Tech, 2pc medic. 3sec shield could really make a difference.

Super is red? I didn't think so. Crap crap crap

Red with fire

FML. I thought it was only rated medic that was red.

BTW, going 2pc (maybe 3) of Combat Tech, 2pc medic. 3sec shield could really make a difference.

I may do the same thing, Or I may just take the combat tech gear and demod it and put the mods in gear I like the look of. However the two piece Medic is pretty sweet.

Ok just checked fleet:

WH Medic: Dark Green

RWH Medic: Red

WH Combat: Blue

RWH Combat: Yellow

WH Elim: Same as Medic

RWH Elim: Same as Medic

WH Super: Same as Combat

RWH Super: Same as Combat

So gotta wait for rateds for the red. I'm slowing starting to make the critted rated, not as fast as the non rated. M ade 2 full sets in the first day of patch. I'll keep the blue for PVE and make rated for PVP. So at least only need to make 1 set of rated.

Ok just checked fleet:

WH Medic: Dark Green

RWH Medic: Red

WH Combat: Blue

RWH Combat: Yellow

WH Elim: Same as Medic

RWH Elim: Same as Medic

WH Super: Same as Combat

RWH Super: Same as Combat

So gotta wait for rateds for the red. I'm slowing starting to make the critted rated, not as fast as the non rated. M ade 2 full sets in the first day of patch. I'll keep the blue for PVE and make rated for PVP. So at least only need to make 1 set of rated.

My bad then on the Red Super. Yea that's what I did. I have crited a full set from Combat tech for PvE. It looks awesome. I cant stop looking at myself.

I am still torn between yellow and red for Rated.

My bad then on the Red Super. Yea that's what I did. I have crited a full set from Combat tech for PvE. It looks awesome. I cant stop looking at myself.

I am still torn between yellow and red for Rated.

Bleh yellow, but have fun with that.

Also first set of BH gear i actually like how it looks. Wish it came in black tho.

Edited by dardack

Are all of you guys Armormechs? Heck, I am a straight Scavenging/Slicing/Treasure Hunting money maker.

I leveled an Armormech alt just for patch, as well as an Armstech :) I'm a bit OCD on not relying on people for things...

Even though it's value has lowered I couldn't drop Biochem on my Ex =/

I made the switch to Super Energy Shield! It's great. Like having a 25% mitigation every 60sec. I love it.

I went with the Champ Medic Head/gloves and PvE super Legs/feet and kept the BM chest for looks and unify color. Remoded everything using the BM mods. Problem is the champ helm doesnt blend, it kept the red color. So now I will have to get a Medic chest, which I think will look even sicker in black.

Are all of you guys Armormechs? Heck, I am a straight Scavenging/Slicing/Treasure Hunting money maker.

I'm biochem/bioanal/slicing. Biochem is so nice. I can swtich stims depending if i'm defending or on the attack at will. Reusable medpack after the pvp one is halfway through the CD. And if you pick up the pvp expertise thing on ground instead of adrenal, you can use your power adrenal.

I made an alt just for armormech when I heard you could make War Hero gear critted. Didn't level till after patch (prolly wasted 1mil because of that) because wanted to see how the BH or the Jugg gear looked, which would have determined if i went Syn.

I'm leveling up an armstech, but bought 2 critted guns, 1 20k, 1 75k. And let's be honest my armormech can make the best in slot augments for me. So might not even bother now.

I made the switch to Super Energy Shield! It's great. Like having a 25% mitigation every 60sec. I love it.

I went with the Champ Medic Head/gloves and PvE super Legs/feet and kept the BM chest for looks and unify color. Remoded everything using the BM mods. Problem is the champ helm doesnt blend, it kept the red color. So now I will have to get a Medic chest, which I think will look even sicker in black.

Man I wish there was an ability like that in the AP tree or lower in the Pyro tree. It stinks pyro has 2 abilities like that (not shield but the removing CD's every 1.5 seconds type thing).

Man a shield every 60 seconds. I'm still thinking the 3 seconds is gonna be awesome even with a 2min CD.

YOu mean the Bm chest. Wish one of the warhero's was black. Oh well just got my rated schematic for red. Now just need rateds to get 2400.

Edited by dardack