Dread Guard Weaponmaster's Vest Schematic

idnewton

I'm looking for a crafter to make Dread Guard Weaponmaster's Vest. If you have the schematic or know someone with it, please send me an ingame mail message (to idnewton) or a PM on the forums. From what I've heard, it appears that reverse engineering them for the schematic used to be bugged but no longer is. So if you don't have the schematic but have an excess of the chestpieces, that would be great :)

The crafted dread guard shell does not come with a set bonus, nor does it come with mods. If you had a 63 armoring from dread guard gear (not a crafted one) or if you had a 61 armoring (from either campaign gear or straight from the vendor) you could put it in and have the set bonus, but the shell itself doesn't contain a set bonus or mods. Purely for looks ;)

Speaking of that, does anyone happen to know which boss of TfB HM drops the chest? Or does it drop in NiM EC?

Edited by idnewton

The crafted dread guard shell does not come with a set bonus, nor does it come with mods. If you had a 63 armoring from dread guard gear (not a crafted one) or if you had a 61 armoring (from either campaign gear or straight from the vendor) you could put it in and have the set bonus, but the shell itself doesn't contain a set bonus or mods. Purely for looks ;)

Speaking of that, does anyone happen to know which boss of TfB HM drops the chest? Or does it drop in NiM EC?

Chest drops from TFB (last boss).

Last boss. Of course it is. Why would it drop anywhere but the hardest place to get it? -_-

Isn't Hazmat (which I believe is the same thing as Dread Guard except without set bonus) able to drop anywhere throughout the op though? I don't care much about the name or the set bonus, just the look.

Last boss. Of course it is. Why would it drop anywhere but the hardest place to get it? -_-

Isn't Hazmat (which I believe is the same thing as Dread Guard except without set bonus) able to drop anywhere throughout the op though? I don't care much about the name or the set bonus, just the look.

the only boss that drops hazmat anything, is the buckteeth gopher (first boss), everyone else drops set piece tokens.