New Ideas

DarkSamuraiz

I have an idea that you should put NPC's in the Ship because its a small change that will make the ship feel real and fun. Have them walking around working seems more real then i person controling the whole ship a lone with Compianions just standing around. The ship feel a bit empty and this could be something like me are used to seeing rbo BIOWARE when it comes to the little thing that make you feel like your not alone.

:D

I have an idea that you should put NPC's in the Ship because its a small change that will make the ship feel real and fun. Have them walking around working seems more real then i person controling the whole ship a lone with Compianions just standing around. The ship feel a bit empty and this could be something like me are used to seeing rbo BIOWARE when it comes to the little thing that make you feel like your not alone.

:D

Having your companions move around the ship doing random stuff is indeed great for immersion(tobad roleplayers get the shaft in swtor)

Adding extra npc is a bad idea the ship is already to small for yourself and your companions.(atleast the jedi/sith ships)

there are so many chairs in the ships and NPC's can be working in the engine room, planing room, flying or at the helm etc... not getting in the way. Also to add to you point the Compianions could walk around doing stuff that could be funn or cool..or something. Its a small idea that i dont se getting much attention but would love because i quest a lot a lone and something small like that would make me feel like my team is really there for me. Just say... i dont want to sound like a Roleplayer to much but it would be cool. :D

• 3 weeks later...