Pug thu Lfg Sigh

I thought long and hard on how to say this and what happen and why i left , it was out of resepct for others ..

I joined a BoI today thu the GF , I asked if they wanted to do a 12 min run , two said yes and one said NO ... that was cool , so I was very nice aobut it, I said well im gonna go , I dont want to take 40 mins for something thats takes 12 mins and BW said we could, so why not ?..

any way I left then IT DCED me new bug for me , I came back, some one sends me a tell ( no names please ) ! , telling me , I am Compelete douche , I was now on his iqnore list...

I did ask the group before hand if i we could , if i could have i would have find a replacement healer , there is nothing, i mean nothing, I need from HM fp's and I have others things, i want to get done ingame then waste 40 to hour on a PUg, I would be carrying anyway ..

SO my question is, why do I have to do somethnig I don't want to ? , and why did I get iqnored ? . was told they are gonna blacklist me ?. I did ask before hand . i did ask out of respect , I could have went and not healed any one or forced the 12 min run, to me that would be worse then me leaving ... and I did say I was gonna go in a nice way ... Sigh

this prolly will be over looked here, I'm ok with that to , but there is two sides ,. to the run HM thing, others need to have respect not should ,I have as I do , even if some don't see this as respect,it is .. I really dpn't want to help any one gear up unless there in my guild or thu raiding, no one ever helped me and if wanted to run a full run I would ask before we started when I was gearing up :) .. and if they didn't want to I was ok with that ..

, I just want to get the daily Hm done for the Day for the BH comms ... SO I can level up ats or get my other 50 s daily HM etc and pvp dailys done ..

SO PLEASE have RESPECT for others , even if you think were NOT, we are in most cases, if we leave,..... some wont say anything , will just leave,may be I should start dcing to ...

1 wants to do a long run and 3 wanted to do a speed run, you wanted to do a speed you so you left even though you were in the majority? I could see your leave if it was 3 to 1 wanting a full run, or 2 to 2, but don't really see it if you were in the majority.

I have no problem with people leaving, but they way you described I can fully understand getting upset if I wanted a speed run and I was dps in that group. I waited forever, the majority wants to do it fast, but the healer is leaving even though we want to do it the healer’s way. What was it the tank that wanted to do it the long way? Maybe that I could understand.

This is just my way of doing it, the standard I hold myself to, I do not expect anyone else to do this. I will not queue for a HMFP unless I have time to complete it the long way. Trust me I want a speed run there is nothing there for me. Even the biometric crystal alloy we have over 300 in the bank and I have over a 100 on two toons. There is nothing I need, but if I get into a group, I will finish with that group unless I DC or get kicked (never been kicked yet). If the majority of the group wants to do it the long way, I will do it the long way. If the tank is 13k HP, I will find away to get the entire group though. I just look at signing up in group finder as giving my word to complete the HMFP with the group. Besides one DC, one time in HMLI when two under geared, under skilled fresh 50's on dps and my first time way under geared in D7, I have never failed to complete a HMFP I have started. So three times out of hundreds I have failed to complete what I have started. Not an elite’s statement, just a commitment and stubborn statement. Like I wrote, I do not hold people to that standard. I understand not everyone can make the time or is as hard headed as me.

Edited by mikebevo

Yeah....some dps may have been in the queue for over an hour, then you make them have to wait more because you can easily requeue for a faster amount of time. Respect needs to go both ways, think of what others need to deal with. You can do what you want to do but I don't blame that person for being upset and putting you on ignore, I wouldn't want to get grouped up with someone that bails on groups again either.

Quite honestly, I would have put you on ignore as well. Your actions indicate that you're clearly not a team player, and would just as likely insta-bail on the next FP as well if you didn't get everything your way. What if FE or Kaon came up, where speed runs are not so easy? Would you instantly quit there as well, leaving your team once again high and dry, standing around in an FP hoping that it won't be hours before a replacement can be found? So why would I want to be grouped with you again? I would absolutely add you to my ignore list to avoid that scenario.

I'm afraid your groupmates are not the ones in the wrong here: you are. If you don't want to pug - and everything that goes along with pugging - then do guild runs only.

Earlier, I would have been on the side of the non speed run guy, assuming that he needed the gear, but now that tionese gear is free, there is no possible excuse that anyone could give to do it the long way since all of the bosses except for the last one drops tionese.

You would have been justified if they refused to do a speed run (assuming its hm). If you left before any further discussion then you probably have attention span or maturity issues.

Nether on the Maturity or attention span !! I wont explain : )) ...

Earlier, I would have been on the side of the non speed run guy, assuming that he needed the gear, but now that tionese gear is free, there is no possible excuse that anyone could give to do it the long way since all of the bosses except for the last one drops tionese.

I guess my whole point is this falls in to a few posts I have read on the forums about the GF and players skipping stuff ,, why should we do a full run if its one HM a day is all we do . we don't need a thing and I would not ask any one to gear me up , this game is so easy to do it. you know you cant realty give a good enough reason to , but that me , in a way I'm sorry came here and made this post in a way I'm not but others I know ingame got a big lol out of it , as I did ..

and now I wish there was a delete button on the forums , unless I'm missing I don't see .. :) ..

Quite honestly, I would have put you on ignore as well. Your actions indicate that you're clearly not a team player, and would just as likely insta-bail on the next FP as well if you didn't get everything your way. What if FE or Kaon came up, where speed runs are not so easy? Would you instantly quit there as well, leaving your team once again high and dry, standing around in an FP hoping that it won't be hours before a replacement can be found? So why would I want to be grouped with you again? I would absolutely add you to my ignore list to avoid that scenario.

I'm afraid your groupmates are not the ones in the wrong here: you are. If you don't want to pug - and everything that goes along with pugging - then do guild runs only.

Team player really I wont give my toon name but if you ever some how find out who I am run with me that toon will change , I'm all about being a team player but don't like pretty much being told I have to do it ... NO more said .. it works both way in pugs your right on that . do just guild runs they should it goes both ways ? ...

as for Kaon and FE we do speed runs all the time in about 20 mins you proly don't beve that ether .. Im the type in a ops or HM , if I know the group can handle it I will go pull the next wave as a healer makes it more fun ,, im that good and if the group can 't I won't . that simple ... :)

Team player really I wont give my toon name but if you ever some how find out who I am run with me that toon will change , I'm all about being a team player but don't like pretty much being told I have to do it ... NO more said .. it works both way in pugs your right on that . do just guild runs they should it goes both ways ? ...

as for Kaon and FE we do speed runs all the time in about 20 mins you proly don't beve that ether .. Im the type in a ops or HM , if I know the group can handle it I will go pull the next wave as a healer makes it more fun ,, im that good and if the group can 't I won't . that simple ... :)

You sound obnoxious to run with, also is english your first language?

SO PLEASE have RESPECT for others , even if you think were NOT, we are in most cases, if we leave,..... some wont say anything , will just leave,may be I should start dcing to ...

I would have added you to ignore too. You bailed, potentially causing the group to break apart; or if they make the choice of waiting for a replacement you still wasted their time.

If you want respect given to you, give it to others first......

I would have added you to ignore too. You bailed, potentially causing the group to break apart; or if they make the choice of waiting for a replacement you still wasted their time.

If you want respect given to you, give it to others first......

huh really do you know what respect is ? Please tell me your thought on respect I' l bet your the they type that wants to control the group and tell them how what way to kill the some thing, I also bet your way it the only way to . :) ::::::::!!!!!))))).. This post was not what I wanted I wanted to point out , that they need to fix how GF works or fix how HMFP are Il be honest IF there was no way to do speed runs I would not be here talking this kind of abuse .. but then again in the eyes of you all I'm the abuser wish you all could get to know me but you can't so until you all get to know someone like me you don't know :))) anyway that said I Respect fully ask if

a site admin would ether lock this post or delete it ,,, I am very sorry I made , it gave a negative effect I did not intend...

One last question

how do you all give out mats in a pug ops ... I wonder ..

IF you answer it how I think you will I won't say anymore . because this will be point less ..

at the start of each SM EC and SMTFB I ask if they all are gonna run Both then I lay out the loot rules for mats .. which are if we all stay togather for both we get mats at the end of both if were not all gonna run both then stay at the end we will roll for the mats as for the boss loot I do this in HM as well as SM it stys on Group loot ... :)) I will ML at each chest .. I think its very unfair that one player should get the stack and most in my OPS like those rules,and I do that

in HM or SM .. and at each boss I change to loot back to group loot .. and if you need the fight explain I am more then willing to just say you don't know it ..

SO who respect who and who is a team player here I do indeed care but don't like to be forced to do some thing I don't want to .. just my thought like I said I didn't want the negative effect I got here .. with this post ...

Edited by tanktest

I dont know if i would have ignored you, you were up front with how you wanted the FP played out. I do get the feeling that your not exactly a team player and think more on yourself than the team when doing groupcontent. The way i read your posts you definedtly wouldn´t end up on any friendlists of mine. That isn´t the same as saying your not a good player, you may very well be an exellent player, you just come out as a selfish player.

huh really do you know what respect is ? Please tell me your thought on respect I' l bet your the they type that wants to control the group and tell them how what way to kill the some thing, I also bet your way it the only way to . :) ::::::::!!!!!))))).. This post was not what I wanted I wanted to point out , that they need to fix how GF works or fix how HMFP are Il be honest IF there was no way to do speed runs I would not be here talking this kind of abuse .. but then again in the eyes of you all I'm the abuser wish you all could get to know me but you can't so until you all get to know someone like me you don't know :))) anyway that said I Respect fully ask if

a site admin would ether lock this post or delete it ,,, I am very sorry I made , it gave a negative effect I did not intend...

Making false accusations I see. So I don't agree with you, so you try to fling mud around, heh. Like I thought you don't treat people with respect, so why would they do so towards you.

It's a common thing for people to rush, personally I'm not a fan of the people that are in a big hurry; though I like to skip trash we don't need to fight. That being said when I do feel like doing a full run, I don't use the group finder, I just LFG in the chat window for people or ask guildies.

What you did was waste people's time, so yes adding you to ignore is a perfect way to avoid having you grief them again. Unintentional it may be on your part, though your actions still caused them an annoyance.

I dont know if i would have ignored you, you were up front with how you wanted the FP played out. I do get the feeling that your not exactly a team player and think more on yourself than the team when doing groupcontent. The way i read your posts you definedtly wouldn´t end up on any friendlists of mine. That isn´t the same as saying your not a good player, you may very well be an exellent player, you just come off as a selfish player.

This pretty much sums up the whole topic.

Edited by Brimmer

I still can't fathom why is OP so hurt by the /ignore he felt the need to share and sooth his troubles. Getting ignored is not the end of the world. Hell, I even encourage people to ignore me and ignore them myself in order to spare myself of their breaking cc, aggroing everything and other PuG festivities.

What I don't get is people not kicking a person that asks them to vote kick.

this prolly will be over looked here, I'm ok with that to , but there is two sides ,. to the run HM thing, others need to have respect not should ,I have as I do , even if some don't see this as respect,it is .. I really dpn't want to help any one gear up unless there in my guild or thu raiding, no one ever helped me and if wanted to run a full run I would ask before we started when I was gearing up :) .. and if they didn't want to I was ok with that ..

, I just want to get the daily Hm done for the Day for the BH comms ... SO I can level up ats or get my other 50 s daily HM etc and pvp dailys done ..

Up to this point I thought you were perfectly fine, but not wanting to help someone gear up is just douchelike.

There is the point, where you have to respect the others.

I still can't fathom why is OP so hurt by the /ignore he felt the need to share and sooth his troubles. Getting ignored is not the end of the world. Hell, I even encourage people to ignore me and ignore them myself in order to spare myself of their breaking cc, aggroing everything and other PuG festivities.

What I don't get is people not kicking a person that asks them to vote kick.

You know your right I'm still trying to figure out why I even posted this , I'm Not really hurt it was more of LOL to me .Time to let it go and move on , which I should have done anyway .. not like I haven't been iqnored before not

it's gonna the last time ... and in others games I have done the same as you flat told them good iqnore me that way I wouldn't have to iqnore them my self .. it was just funly and this was a bad idea on my part ...