Malgus vs shan, slight *SPOILERS*

Revan_Vakarian

Just wondering in the trailers, malgus vs shan quite a bit i was actually let down when in game they weren't even in the same room as another, was any one else slightly disappointed by this? even if it was only a 15 second cinematice it would have been cool

and did anyone expect either of them to mention of the other at some point, just commenting on how dangerous the other is or something

*SPOILERS*

and laslty does anyone else reckon malgus will be back or is everyone convinced he's dead?

Just wondering in the trailers, malgus vs shan quite a bit i was actually let down when in game they weren't even in the same room as another, was any one else slightly disappointed by this? even if it was only a 15 second cinematice it would have been cool

and did anyone expect either of them to mention of the other at some point, just commenting on how dangerous the other is or something

*SPOILERS*

and laslty does anyone else reckon malgus will be back or is everyone convinced he's dead?

I simply think he never saw her as some challenge. I kinda tend to dislike her. When Malgus kills her Master, she is already far away. Jedi code or not, I would never leave my Master to fight against 2 Sith to save my butt. It was a fair fight, if you ask me. Thing that Malgus was more powerful than she was, should not make her to flee in terror.

But, that is my opinion. Maybe the key was in "You must walk the different path." :S

Malgus is not dead. In False Emperor you get a chance to defeat, but not to kill him. As far as I know you kick him into space (if it doesn't bug). He escapes to regain his strength which makes me believe he is coming back, sooner or later! ;)

Take a look at this:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Old_Republic:_Annihilation

Malgus deserves to live forever! Make him immortal!

Edited by Boyana

Generally, Jedi Masters can sense that their padawan is destined for something greater, something with a purpose. Satele's Master knew that Satele was meant to have a role in the Jedi Order, if he had told her to stay... I don't think Jedis would be on Tython :eek:

my question is, is Malgus truly dead? he is a pretty pivotal character, featured in every promo vid, statue of him in the CE etc. . . SO, does he come back?

i would love to see a rematch with him and satele.

my question is, is Malgus truly dead? he is a pretty pivotal character, featured in every promo vid, statue of him in the CE etc. . . SO, does he come back?

i would love to see a rematch with him and satele.

If he does survive my guess is he will be highly cybernetic as it seems hard to believe you can survive a deathly fall and mega explosion and come out unmortally wounded.

Quite honestly though I'd rather see HK-47 come back (maybe as a companion) as he has been rather fun to face off against for my sw, both in my foundry and false emperor run it came down to my immortal jug and him in a last stand duel to the death.