Why don't people just accept the game as is???

LordFailstrom

Now I'm not saying that there isn't room for improvement, or add ons, so please don't go all high and mighty here.

What I am saying is that I'm annoyed by people who talk about "well why isn't this person a companion" or "why did/didn't that person live/die" or "why didn't this/that work" "why don't we just blow it up" ....blah blah blah...zzzzzzzz

Just play the game and find appreciation in what IS...you can't really do anything about what you would want or prefer so if you really want to have something different MAKE IT...

I consider myself to be an actual fan, I take things as they come, if I disagree with something, I give my opinion on why it's wrong and move on to keep finding what's next.

Thoughts?

Not really. You should head HERE to the General Discussion forum.

meh, I'm not a fan of double-posting so I'll leave where is, unless a person can provide concrete proof that this isn't a Star Wars-related discussion...considering the bases of the question is about a Star Wars game, that makes it Star Wars-related and therefore just fine where it is. On an analytical basis, you cannot beat that logic, therefore quit your d*mn b*tching and get over yourself...make a relevant response or take your would-be and totally meaningless power struggle to another person who cares what you say. THANKS! :)

meh, I'm not a fan of double-posting so I'll leave where is, unless a person can provide concrete proof that this isn't a Star Wars-related discussion...considering the bases of the question is about a Star Wars game, that makes it Star Wars-related and therefore just fine where it is. On an analytical basis, you cannot beat that logic, therefore quit your d*mn b*tching and get over yourself...make a relevant response or take your would-be and totally meaningless power struggle to another person who cares what you say. THANKS! :)

Anything to do with SWTOR itself, belongs in another section, Star Wars Discussion is for Star Wars related topics that are not about this game.

Flagging to be moved to General.

Well that escalated quickly, didn't it?