The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board

AlyxDinas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bounty on Jakkon was claimed by Kashira!

Looking for more bounties to add to the board! Be brave and take the chance! We need names, folks! In addition, we've added a new mechanic to the board: Sweetening the Pot has now gone into effect!

Edited by AlyxDinas

• 1 month later...
A major change in my occupational situation (I'm a game designer now, yay!)...has kept me from solid updates. But the bounty list is currently up to date. I highly, highly encourage players to take a risk and put their characters on the board.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Target: Star-Hawk

Bounty: 75,000 Credits

Species: Human

Height: 5'7''

Description: Currently white long hair, fair skin, matching armor. Could change

Known Locations: Fleet, Hoth, and sources say she will soon abandon Hoth for Voss.

Associates: Maze

Reasons for Bounty: Not Necessary for Capture

Instructions: This is a CAPTURE mission. You are to capture Star-hawk by any means necessary, but no permanent damage on her. Any kind of irreversible damage will extremely diminish the bounty. Anything that can be cured by a kolto tank is acceptable. Expect her to resist. Discretion is PRIMARY for this target. She should not know you are coming. If Maze is encountered, do not kill, though expect him to protect her till incapacitation. Maze will be the main threat to an experienced hunter, not Star-Hawk. (Maze lvl 55, Star-Hawk, 43 [currently] )

Delivery: Upon capture you are to contact Dashtyne. (Whisper or Mail if he is not on) and instructions for delivery and payment will be sent to you.