What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of nice legacy names here.... some make me wish I had come up with something like that :D Instead I'm stuck with 'Erinys' (from greek mythology, something about revenge *wikipedia link here*... ) since my preffered Surname was taken back in the day they still had to be unique and I had no viable backup-names available :p

I'm also the 'Shared' Legacy on my non-primary Servers, simply because having: The Shared Legacy below my Toon's names is funny (.... I think)

As you can see below, my name is Babylon.

Story behind it? Well, when I used to play Vampire: the Masquerade I created an ancient True Brujah vampire (inspired by Traci Lords character in Blade II, whose name in the credits is Racquel) that was born in Babylon. So, she called herself Racquel Babylon (which wasn't her real name, merely the name she chose for herself hundreds of years later, if she even remembers her real name, nobody else living or undead knows it). When I started playing Star Wars Galaxies, I designed my dancer/smuggler's look after her (later a Master Dancer/Master Teras Kasi), so I named her Racquel Babylon also. When I came here to Old Republic, I again made Racquel, and then when the legacy patch was added, Babylon it was.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

When I wanted to first create my legacy on the Red Eclipse, every possible name I wanted to give a shot was either not appropriate or was in use, so got enraged and typed in Warrior, hit enter expecting it to be in use already but then...it was all good...to be honest I find it rather lame now, though it fits perfectly one of my chars: The Indomitable Cam'aro Warrior. :D may change it in the future tho I'm not a roleplayer so...

I had the legacy of Payne set for my Juggernaut who due to a server merge had his name changed from Rack so it no longer fit. I also didn't realise that the names were applied to all characters.

I came back to the game recently and saw I could finally change it so it was the first thing I brought with my coins.

Now I have the name Surik which I was very surprised to be able to get :)

I had the legacy of Payne set for my Juggernaut who due to a server merge had his name changed from Rack so it no longer fit. I also didn't realise that the names were applied to all characters.

I came back to the game recently and saw I could finally change it so it was the first thing I brought with my coins.

Now I have the name Surik which I was very surprised to be able to get :)

Your character name is Surik, or your legacy? Because Legacy names no longer must be unique.

• 2 weeks later...