1.3 - Transfer TO Hydian way!

Hydian way is a English EU server that is in the top 20 (out of 90) European servers.

The average fleet population is between 60-80 and 80-100 depending on peek times and warzone que's are solid enough that you can find pvp games quickly.

Its not the best populated server out there but it is far from a dead one.

Come to Hydian way and help us make it stronger, join a community that curses in general chat and yells at WoW fan boi's.

There are plenty of long time guilds on both Empire as Republic side that are far into HM Ops progress and looking to expand more for 16 man Ops and NMM.

You might think "why join a half empty server when i can join a heavy populated server?"

Well, I'm sure you arn't the only person thinking that.

So what happens when a heavy server gets flooded with more people? You get crouded area's.

Do you really want to go to the Black Hole to do your dailies and spend an hour looking for 20 mobs to get that one quest done, just because there are 80 other people there aswell?

Our Black hole area has around 20 people in it doing dailies, grouping up with 'random strangers' isn't hard because our community is a bit smaller but solid.

So...when 1.3 patch hits and you need a server to go too, keep Hydian way in mind and we will be sure to give you a warm welcome :)

I am from Hydian Way and like to thank the OP for posting this.

We have a great community and for a PVE server have no trouble starting a warzone. The community is great and willing to help with anything from World Bosses to HM Flaspoints.

With D3 released and subscriptions down we do notice a decline in active people online and to prevent this from becoming a dead server we do need new people when transfers are coming.

Like the OP stated a lot will be transferring to the more popular servers, that is why i like the arguments the OP pointed out for being on a overpopulated server.

Want to keep a fun server with a good community alive, come join us at Haydian Way :D:rak_01:

Edited by Neuz

*bump*

Couldent agree more then with the OP.

We have a good server going and nice friendly guilds that will welcome all newcommers.

There's a mix of Hardcore, and varius dreges of social guilds to pick from, and the /1 on the fleet is usaly very goodnatured.

the server is starting to die so loads peeps transfer here please :p

Im not sure i'd go as far as saying its starting to die.

Rep Fleet still has respectable numbers.

Maybe not on All days anymore as before.

But still...

And we do have several very active guilds.

But more people would of course be awsome. :=)

yeah our naked videos and fun parties need more members ;) currently just me isn't quite fun enough.

for those interested in this server we also have a huge server wide cross faction event on 14th June at 19:00 BST would be a great day to meet a lot of the population and have fun with us.

I'm not trying to troll, but H.W really isn't that populated. Last few months 20 - 40 on fleet at peak times. Do not transfer here. I'm desperate to transfer off of it!

He is trolling.. or his 'peek time' is the middle of the night....

Had 80+ yesterday when the servers came back on on Imp side.

Also glad to see more people from our server promoting here :D

As you can see, we have a good community and plenty of people to support it, so why not join it :p

I think its worth waiting till 1.3. All the hints point at the free char transfers being to new high capacity servers.

Lets hope!

Of course the temptation is to hope you also get a free transfer from both your original server and this server to the same place! but if its already full, I can't see that somehow, guess it will be most the low pop coming together to allow the servers to be shut down. that means the high capacity servers will be better than the full servers people are on now.

Stacksy

He is trolling.. or his 'peek time' is the middle of the night....

Had 80+ yesterday when the servers came back on on Imp side.

Also glad to see more people from our server promoting here :D

As you can see, we have a good community and plenty of people to support it, so why not join it :p

No, I'm really not. But if you think I am, then fine. Transfer over here and waste your free transfer. Your problem, not mine.

No, I'm really not. But if you think I am, then fine. Transfer over here and waste your free transfer. Your problem, not mine.

I would be very surprised if the free transfer is to a server of your choice. They will target free transfers to clear out low pop servers and combine people on to high pop servers.

If they did a server merge, people would kick off about losing their char names, which would cause so many arguments. If they target free transfers, then its your option to transfer so the loss of name is then in our court and not Biowares, so your choice to either have more population or keep your name if taken already.

Just me thoughts on how I imagine it will work.

• 2 weeks later...