• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update for the <Hex> team:

we're running...

Jerc

O'pii

Defribula

There's talk of a second team signing up if it's not too late. Not sure if it will happen though.

Would love to have another team from you guys. We're at 5-6 atm, need 2-3 more to complete the brackets. So don't anybody be shy now, get in here, sign up, and have a good time.

Do I have to pay? I could probably get a team up, but you know... 90k... :rak_04:

90k for the team, it's only 30k per person. If you're strapped for cash, the Corellia Black hole quests yeild over 100k, over 70k if you just do the solo quests. The entry fees all go to the winner's purse

Hopefully minerva's solution works for you Lucky, keep us posted.

I've added the Empire team to the roster, we now stand at 6 teams of 8.

List updated.

Still looking for 2 more teams.

Luckeyduckey, if it's a mater of being short on straight-out credits, I do deal in resources and items on the GTN. Perhaps we could work out some sort of barter where you give items/resources and I put up the entry fee for you?

On behalf of Pax Imperius I would like to send a big thank you to everyone in the community for supporting this serve-wide tournament. We had 7 teams participating and a very large audience on hand to watch some really epic fights. We had to queue up

during a couple of the more fierce battles as teams went back and forth in some really awesome match-ups.

Join me in congratulating Game Genie on their victory in the tournament with their winning team of Hollie, Jevy and Dizeren.

Click here to view the tournament bracket

Supreme Champion: Game Genie

Worthy Adversary: Empire

Maybe Next Time: Zen Team 1

4th place: Hex Team 1

5th place tie: Pax Imperius and Zen Team 2

7th place tie: Hex Team 2 and Car Ramrod

Feel free to share your screenshots, thoughts and any other feedback on the tournament. Thank you again.

- Infidel

Pax Imperius

This was a lot of fun - even as a spectator.

May I suggest that whoever runs one of these next (hopefully soon) posts the brackets ahead of time, so that matches can start on time and teams can be ready for their next match? It was great fun but we can shorten the amount of time it takes = more fun per second. If there are no shows then the opponents just get a bye.

Props to Ares for that hilarious kb at the end.

Did anyone happen to record the matches?

I was planning to but forgot to fire up fraps.

I was only able to record some of Zen's matches against Empire and Hex.

I tried recording a Hex vs GG match but there were too many players around which caused my fps to drop down really low whenever I'd start recording.

~