I've never been in a HARD MODE where it dropped gear for classes partcipating

I've done a few hard modes now as a Sniper

BT 4 or 5 times

Incomplete Battle of Ilum (had to leave early myself)

and just now completed Foundry after we wiped 10~ times on revan due to the bugs

and you know what?

Not once in any of them has the final boss dropped a token for a class actually in the group. It's always the one class missing.

Like in Foundry just now HK dropped the offhand Aim pistol, and Revan dropped the Aim boots token. But we didn't have a BH. Same **** happens in BT

When I didn't complete Ilum, apparently after I left and they got a BH to replace me the final boss when they got to him dropped the Agent helmet... but no agent was in the group anymore.

It's like

why the **** does this happen? Was it so hard for them to program a set of flags in that would tick off which classes are actually in the instance and from then on, when it came to bosses at least, only loot for those classes dropped?

It's infuriating to spend time and (repair) money doing some of these HMs like Ilum and Foundry only have no one get anything usable from it. Every time.

i dont know

and ps foundry revan fight is bugged as hell gosh darn.

Edited by Lunarhawk

I've done a few hard modes now as a Sniper

BT 4 or 5 times

Incomplete Battle of Ilum (had to leave early myself)

and just now completed Foundry after we wiped 10~ times on revan due to the bugs

and you know what?

Not once in any of them has the final boss dropped a token for a class actually in the group. It's always the one class missing.

Like in Foundry just now HK dropped the offhand Aim pistol, and Revan dropped the Aim boots token. But we didn't have a BH. Same **** happens in BT

When I didn't complete Ilum, apparently after I left and they got a BH to replace me the final boss when they got to him dropped the Agent helmet... but no agent was in the group anymore.

It's like

why the **** does this happen? Was it so hard for them to program a set of flags in that would tick off which classes are actually in the instance and from then on, when it came to bosses at least, only loot for those classes dropped?

It's infuriating to spend time and (repair) money doing some of these HMs like Ilum and Foundry only have no one get anything usable from it. Every time.

i dont know

and ps foundry revan fight is bugged as hell gosh darn.

1. The only bug Revan has is sometimes he goes Immune at the end of the fight but doesn't start his RP, just continues to kill. He's just a hard fight and you need to interrupt his lightning casts immediately, they damn near 1 shot non tanks. We 1 or 2 shot him every time we go in. Just sounds like your DPS is lacking, your tank is under geared or your healer sucks..or all of the above.

2. RNG IS RNG BRO. I got full Columi(Except Chest) and every off piece for my Merc in a couple days. Same goes for the Operative healer, Powertech Tank and the Sith Assassin(we always go as a group) So saying that stuff doesn't drop for your class is just stupid. Just because I have only seen the BH chest drop once doesn't mean it never will again..

3. Don't die, learn the fights and get better and you won't have to pay for repairs.

Is this your first MMO?

Sry for the tough talk, but posts like this annoy me.

Edited by Slomoshun

There's def some bugs in it man other than that, a couple times people just died instantly even without the force lightning **** even after we figured it out on the 1st or 2nd attempt. Once when we should've won it just killed everyone alive instantly at the same time and had him reset instead of going into the speech about needing to rest and ending the fight.

As for the gear maybe you just have better luck, but my own personal experience from the hard modes after a decent few of them is that they just never drop gear for the 3 classes participating. I understand its an RNG but this **** luck just makes me annoyed they cant at least do a simple flag check and have bosses only RNG gear for the classes in the party doing it.

From what I've been hearing the Revan fight is overtuned. Unfortunately our tank was leveling slowly and isn't that geared so I didn't want to try it until he was a bit tankier. So as long as the lightning thing is interrupted quick enough it won't insta-gib the tank? We don't need an Assassin?

Yeah just needs to be interrupted fast, and also we think the person who gets the first interrupt maybe the primary target for the next time he uses force lightning (which is usually as soon as the first interrupt expires 4 seconds later, at least thats how it worked for us). After we realized this our plan became me doing the first interrupt since I was sniper then just backing out of range of his force lightning and it seemed to work cause after that he would do something else rather than another consecutive force lightning aimed at me which is what happened a couple times before I started backing out of range.

There's def some bugs in it man other than that, a couple times people just died instantly even without the force lightning **** even after we figured it out on the 1st or 2nd attempt. Once when we should've won it just killed everyone alive instantly at the same time and had him reset instead of going into the speech about needing to rest and ending the fight.

As for the gear maybe you just have better luck, but my own personal experience from the hard modes after a decent few of them is that they just never drop gear for the 3 classes participating. I understand its an RNG but this **** luck just makes me annoyed they cant at least do a simple flag check and have bosses only RNG gear for the classes in the party doing it.

Sorry, people don't fall over to anything other than force lightning. When I say it insta-kills I mean INSTANTLY..a fraction of a second into his cast. It happens so fast that you probably don't even see his cast because the instant it kills someone he stops casting it and goes to the next person on the threat table and kills them.

Tell your DPS to slow down, or your tank to do more threat..because he casts force lightning on whoever has threat.

Trust me dude I've killed him every day for 3 weeks.

As for everyone falling over at once..that sounds like an enrage..I never hit it so I couldn't tell you about that.

Take the gear and gear out your companions or something. It also vendors well.

Trust me though, it's just bad luck. Like I said we've fully geared 4 different classes just from FP's.

Edited by Slomoshun

Yeah I know how lightning works, trust me there were still a couple bugs in there for us. Bugs aren't guaranteed to happen 100% of the time, just cause you haven't experienced them doesn't mean they're not there. And that's not even the main point of the topic, its suppose to be how ridiculous some of these RNGs are. And weird. Have you noticed most level 50 snipers (or agents in general I guess) have the pvp weapon yet a lot of saber classes dont? Whats up with that. Hell I've gotten two of the main hand weapon tokens of the 4 I've gotten from those bags (and none of my companions can use it so its a useless token right now). Something is just up with the RNGs in some areas. And its annoying for hard modes that so often, when theoretically there's a 75% change of gear for a class actually playing to drop, somehow its always the 25% where it drops for a class not playing that actually happens. Edited by Lunarhawk