Eternity Vault - Story Mode - group finder mission, no reward

Is it a known problem that you don't get the reward for doing some of the group finder mission?

I was in a group that got through this last night. Got to the end, no reward box?

Submitted a help ticket last night. Still no response? Is there a time frame that I should get a response?

:rak_02::rak_02:

This seems to happen a lot anymore. Usually 3 people in the group at least don't get it. I am currently waiting on a ticket I submitted to be resolved and have been waiting for 7 days so good luck. Also I have heard it helps if you write the other members of you group on the ticket and the time completed.

Is it a known problem that you don't get the reward for doing some of the group finder mission?

I was in a group that got through this last night. Got to the end, no reward box?

Submitted a help ticket last night. Still no response? Is there a time frame that I should get a response?

:rak_02::rak_02:

Quick question. Was this a pre-made OPS group and the group leader que'd you for the OP or did you solo que having selected all possible Operations?

If this was a pre-made group (IE you group up with all 8 players and then the leader ques the group) before you join the group make sure that the Operations box in your group finder is selected prior to joining

After 5 days, this needs addressing by a Dev to confirm whether it's a bug or what.

It's a bug. It's been going on for a while.

Submit an item/loot report with the names of the people in the operation, the day, time, server, your character and advance class, etc. if you want your missing rewards.

It's no wonder they are losing subs left right and centre if they can't respond to customers queries/problems within an acceptable time.

I hate to agree to this but this is kinda true. Only reason I run story mode anymore is for getting comms or helping guildies. I am currently on day 14 of my ticket with no response.

It's a bug. It's been going on for a while.

Submit an item/loot report with the names of the people in the operation, the day, time, server, your character and advance class, etc. if you want your missing rewards.

Yeah, its been happening since they introduced the group finder in 1.3

Don't worry. Once you get a response, they'll tell you that because one member of your group was ineligible to receive the reward, the entire group is. (One response I've gotten.)

Or they'll tell you that you have to queue as two separate groups to receive the rewards. (Another response I've gotten.)

Or - best yet - they'll tell you that "Without proof that you didn't receive the reward, we can't grant you the comms" .. that was my favorite.

I have had this happen to me 3 or 4 times, and each time, I was awarded the commendations after I put in a ticket.

The best way to speed up this process is to include your character's name, your server, the operation, that it was story mode through group finder, and who was with you in the instance (all eight names). If you provide them with a ton of information, they are more likely to solve the situation to your liking. They've initiated live agent chats with me and have been very friendly and helpful about it.

Yes, it is ridiculous that it's frequently bugged like this, but you will get your coms eventually.

Don't worry. Once you get a response, they'll tell you that because one member of your group was ineligible to receive the reward, the entire group is. (One response I've gotten.)

Or they'll tell you that you have to queue as two separate groups to receive the rewards. (Another response I've gotten.)

Or - best yet - they'll tell you that "Without proof that you didn't receive the reward, we can't grant you the comms" .. that was my favorite.

Actually, something similar happened to my GM, he did his BH weekly twice and didnt get the 6 BH comms each time (this was just after 1.4) he sent in a ticket. and the CS rep told him he was lying :eek: apparently to BW, 29+6+6=29

Roflol! I find this thread hilarious just for the simple fact that I am fed up with the responses too and last night I FRAPSed queing and the completion with the logs to show there were no breaks etc.

@ Bioware Even though I was saving this video for when you responded to my ticket to tell me how wrong I am....I feel it is better for the community to put it up in this thread. Video Evidence of the rewards not triggering with a proper que. (As a side note, everyone had the SM ops checked and left the group to do it prior. In the beginning of the video you can hear me talking with a guild-mate that has just coming back from doing so.)

/edit

Welp, I got a response back for the bug report placed regarding this. Let us just say I was not pleased with the fact the bug department is not getting the report. Below is a link to a forum post on my guilds website explaining the details if anyone is interested...

http://spaceballsofnaddistrebels.enjin.com/forum/m/4945963/viewthread/4656959-audacity-bioware-csr

Edited by Grimsblood
New Information

After some testing it seems that if you select all missions you get the reward. Select less than all you don't. BAH.

What's the point of that? That is incredibly unfair.

I lost out on another reward because all I selected was Esseless HM. :mad::mad::mad: As I been waiting 2 weeks for this reward I guess I got jack all chance of claiming that.

Still happening. We did it at dawn and four of us didn't get the commendations. Major annoyance, especially considering that we had to queue for people several times due to rage quits (SOA platform jumping sequence fails). Filed a ticket, I'm wondering how soon I get an answer. Hope for the best, dunno.

Sadly, this is a very known issue. If someone disconnects or some other funny business, expect it to bug out and only 2 people get their reward. Sometimes it's user error, you don't have the right boxes checked when your group leader ques you (which btw, you have to be either leader or leave group to change your selections for some reason). Most of the time, the game just glitches and doesn't give you your rewards.

Yesterday I did not get my reward for an SM OP in GF. Half my team got it, and the other half didn't. I sent in a ticket about it and the reply was: "Thanks for the report. We have alerted the {whatevers} about it" . And the ticket was closed without giving me the reward.

Sigh...

I was going to send in another ticket, but I decided just not to try.

So thats it. I'm not going to GF SM ops till they fix this. I don't like wasting my time for nothing. No one does. :mad:

Edited by Radzkie

Happened to us last night, 2 people got the box 6 didn't. I'm not holding my breath my guildy said last time he filed a ticket it didn't get responded to for two weeks. Sounds about right on the time frame for one. Seems like a 2 week turnaround is alot of time. If I told you that where I work I'd probably get let go.