got defeat by a smashmonkey:eek:

and he put me down :t_rolleyes:

thought about crying ....

then realized there is no talented needed to win with a smashmonkey

props to all you who aren't jumping on the smashwagon

and to you smasher, don't cry if you get nerfed

just enjoy your mad amount of disrupts, CCs, bs dps while you have it

Peace Out :sy_blaster: Rant Over

Nerf smash ? I agree there is need for a nerf but bioware wont do that,. Took nearly a year to nerf watchman/anni heals , now let a alone a shared tree. IF 1.7 brings out any class adjusments you can expect : smash being completely ignored, bubble stun maybe being nerfed and some change to expertise / DR of an attribute that will completely change the balance again thus bringing even more issues. That is of course if they still care aboure pvp in this game which clearly it doesn't seem likely given bioware past actions.

Nerf smash ? I agree there is need for a nerf but bioware wont do that,. Took nearly a year to nerf watchman/anni heals , now let a alone a shared tree. IF 1.7 brings out any class adjusments you can expect : smash being completely ignored, bubble stun maybe being nerfed and some change to expertise / DR of an attribute that will completely change the balance again thus bringing even more issues. That is of course if they still care aboure pvp in this game which clearly it doesn't seem likely given bioware past actions.

I heard they're thinking about buffing smash. Oh, and that since resolve isn't working, they're just going to take it out altogether.

I heard they're thinking about buffing smash. Oh, and that since resolve isn't working, they're just going to take it out altogether.

take out resolve... it's BS and doesn't do jack so why not:eek:

i'm getting pretty used to not being able to do anything as i'm stuck in a chain CC

but gives me time to enjoy my ice cold mtn dew :D

so that is why warzones are now over run with the smash monkeys :confused:

Thats because alot of simple minded people heard somewhere that smash is OP.. and just see how many AWFULL smashmonkeys are now in WZ.. And hear their cries - «im a smashmonkey - why i cant do 7K hits? Why my hits are only 3K and in a damage table im the second from the end.. just ahead of healers?!? Please nerf bubbles! nerf snipers! nerf everyone!! i want to do 1mln damage!»

Edited by Missandei

Nerf smash ? I agree there is need for a nerf but bioware wont do that,.

Bioware wont do that becuase not EVERY smashmonkey are in BiS gear...

What Bioware should do is to restrict stack the Power in gear for smashers.

What is the problem with smash? That people get rid of Crit rating and fill the Power. Power, Power and more Power. And this is resulting in 7K hits. Make the Crit rating valuable for smash tree - and problem will be solved!

Something like «smash ability will work only with crit rating >40%»...

Bioware wont do that becuase not EVERY smashmonkey are in BiS gear...

What Bioware should do is to restrict stack the Power in gear for smashers.

What is the problem with smash? That people get rid of Crit rating and fill the Power. Power, Power and more Power. And this is resulting in 7K hits. Make the Crit rating valuable for smash tree - and problem will be solved!

Something like «smash ability will work only with crit rating >40%»...

or revert back to the animation then damage, so it could be countered. but they seem to think that it being counter-less was just what pvp needed.

got defeat by a smashmonkey:eek:

and he put me down :t_rolleyes:

thought about crying ....

then realized there is no talented needed to win with a smashmonkey

props to all you who aren't jumping on the smashwagon

and to you smasher, don't cry if you get nerfed

just enjoy your mad amount of disrupts, CCs, bs dps while you have it

Peace Out :sy_blaster: Rant Over

Posts like these are like fat women who call themselves BBWs for self-empowerment. Hope ya feel better kid

. What is the problem with smash? »...

:csw_guard:

it's not just the "Smash" it's the follow up with being able to chain CC & hit the

oh damn i can't die button... :eek::eek::eek:

i'm been locked up tight by smashmonkeys.. and if by the grace of God

i happen to slip away they jump on me and i have to survive thru 3

sets of smashes... and their disruption and having them dance thru

any CC i throw there way

Posts like these are like fat women who call themselves BBWs for self-empowerment. Hope ya feel better kid

nothing wrong with BBWs

took a moment cuz i thought you might have hurt my feelings... nope you didn't

but feel free to try and "self-empower" by insulting people :D