Oceanic Server Consolidation Soon

DropbearSW

There wasn't a plural, that's what EAWare got wrong. We wanted one server, not 3.

that's not what I saw in the numerous threads... not to mention this game is specifically set up with different server types so they were forced to give you PVP,PVE and RP threads because players of all 3 types were asking for them... long story short BW gave you what you asked for and now your complaining and blaming them for other players leaving

Edited by Liquidacid

Yeah, well, back when the game had the opportunity for growth and a decent population, three servers in APAC was a fantastic idea. Not so anymore.

Consolidate or transfer, it's basically the only option left. I don't log in anymore because there is no-one to play with - I don't really know why I keep my sub.

that's not what I saw in the numerous threads... not to mention this game is specifically set up with different server types so they were forced to give you PVP,PVE and RP threads because players of all 3 types were asking for them... long story short BW gave you what you asked for and now your complaining and blaming them for other players leaving

Well it IS their fault, they dont give a crap about anyone else who wants to play the game outside of the US

It is also kinda their fault if people are unsubbing because of game problems, constant downtime during peak, poor support, bugs, lack of content, instability of classes etc. BW haven't been able to deliver on a raft of things so no surprise people have left

It is also kinda their fault if people are unsubbing because of game problems, constant downtime during peak, poor support, bugs, lack of content, instability of classes etc. BW haven't been able to deliver on a raft of things so no surprise people have left

to some degree yes but then again that's the chance you take and any MMO player should know this... it's kinda like blaming the house for a bad hand... it may have been a crappy deal but it's no one's fault but your own if you keep playing at the table

• 1 month later...

They dont really care.

They say that server transfers are a "high priority" for them, they've been saying it for months now. They say "soon" and we never see results.

If anything, they're kicking themselves in the butt by making it look like their "high priority" stuff is going to take THIS long....hate to see how the stuff they would "like" to do will take.

Apac servers were opened with the Apac release date in February

No one begged for these Apac servers bioware said they would give us them when Apac players already on us servers started asking why it the game not the servers wasn't released in dec like the rest of the world

You maybe thinking of the posts asking to transfer our 50's when they opened because they took forever to do the transfers

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=574005

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2840306

Long story short your memory sucks

Edited by denpic

Liquidacid, Why the heck are you posting about issues and concerns of a community half way around the world?

Well yes, there are the annoying complain players that are throwing tantrums and what not, but the community at large is only trying to get Bioware to even acknowledge that we exist. We are extremely grateful that we even got one server, let alone three. At first it was good, but due to players leaving we are facing serious issues on our servers. We tried to communicate with Bioware,but you see, the thing about communication, its a two way street. They have chosen to ignore us and not update the community as to what is planned, and THAT is what we are complaining about.

If this happened to the US community, you would be on the forums just like us, complaining about the exact same thing.