This is the 948573 Premade PVP Thread...

Isamu_Omura

Hey Bioware,

have you realized, that it is slightly unfair, to fight against 4 up to 8 grouped people?

I can understand that there are some "skilled players" out there which are not able to play alone...

from somewhere they'd have to get their self esteem.... why not while they are owning an bashing some randoms....

i for myself would be ashamed if i could only win when i am playing with 4 up to 8 of my friends versus some kind of random players....

But i can understand that some people wanna play only with their friends together...

So what is the solution? Yes Bioware, the solution is quit simple.... Give us an option in our menu which enables us to decide wether to play with premades or not. everybody could decide by him/herself...

i've got no problem to wait 3 - 10 minutes more to play some COMPLETLY RANDOM!!!! PVP Games....

you should think about it Bioware... The 99% of RANDOM PVP Players give you much more Money than the 1% did... Also the 1% destroys the fun in PVP for the 99%....

Yes i want cheese to my whine...

Yes i'm a german crybaby

yes PREMADES in RANDOM PVP are the badest decision Bioware could have made.....

yours sincerly,

Omura

yes! because it seems to be, that the 1% plays every evening and ruins 4 out of 6 or 7 played pvp matches...

maybe its more than 1% maybe up to 10 %....

Yes i know that i am able to look for or create my own Premade Group... But i still dont want it. I wanna play "alone" i like MMOs i like to play with other players to gether... i do not like if other players have advanced chanes because they have the ability to talk to each other.......

Edited by Isamu_Omura