Game virtually unplayable now, can't even tell when my cooldowns are on properly.

SunwindIon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP's title is over-exaggerated. It took me literally about 45 seconds of combat to get used to the change.

Anyone who "got used" to this is a bad player. No one can tell if a CD is up or not on a >1 minute cooldown ability if there's less than 5 seconds left on it.

And anyone who claims to is simply a liar.

I think if developers took the time to respond to all of the harsh criticisms on the forums, they'd have no time to fix the stuff that everyone is complaining about.

Seriously, this forum, as a whole, is full of the most self-entitled, whiny, uncompromising people I have ever seen.

"The game came out a month ago. It isn't perfect. Unsubbing, see ya!" "BW sucks, they don't care about us. I got my free month of gameplay and no small title that I won't be here to receive anyway? Bull!"

Sorry, did BW not release a HUGE update a month after launch? Oh, right. Launch was a month ago. There is not a single MMO that has ever been released at this size, and there is not a single MMO that has ever had a flawless release.

Everyone can stop whining like little kids about every last thing. I'm seeing every one of these problems myself, but you know what? I play through. Because I'd rather play a game with a few minor issues than sit and ***** and moan about it all day. If you don't like the game, leave and stop talking about how you plan to.

And here's an idea: Make ONE thread about a topic, highlight the issue, and wait for it to get fixed. You know, instead of jump on the attack?

Or, you know what else would be great? Submit a customer service ticket.

I have heard so many times "I'm not submitting a ticket, that should have been done in the beta test."

Who the hell is going to sit here and yell about something, but do absolutely nothing to fix it because it "isn't his job?"

I am not planning on unsubbing from the game, but maybe I'll just stop lurking the forums. This seems to be where all of the problems really are. It's a sad sight when people without this ridiculous view of the way things work are the minority.

i never read forums in other games but it was like i had to for this one just to see if anyone else had a certain prob or it was just me.

Comments like this from what ive seen so far are from people who arent "real players". they have the game and piddle around with it but they arent really playing it. The people who are into it and really play it and want to enjoy all of it, and want to play their best at it find this glaring flaws. Then post about it then someone who isnt a real player calls they crybabies. You know because they want to enjoy the game they paid ( and are still paying) for.

Do not change it back!

As as Imperial Agent before the patch my Carbine Burst ability would gray out even when it was usable. I thought it was funny because only after the GCD would it show me it was available for use, by that time I already made the decision to use something else.

Not greying out abilities allows me to see which abilties are available when the GCD in effect. The previous implementation was completely wrong!

A lot of people, myself including, complained about all skills greyed out during GCD. That was a problem. It appears Bioware misunderstood what the problem was exactly.

I personally wanted only those skills to be lit up that (1) I have enough force/energy to use immediately after the currect GCD, and (2) are not on their individual cooldowns. Everything else should be greyed out.

Bioware included only the first check as condition for a skill to be lit up, while it should have included both.

A lot of people, myself including, complained about all skills greyed out during GCD. That was a problem. It appears Bioware misunderstood what the problem was exactly.

I personally wanted only those skills to be lit up that (1) I have enough force/energy to use immediately after the currect GCD, and (2) are not on their individual cooldowns. Everything else should be greyed out.

Bioware included only the first check as condition for a skill to be lit up, while it should have included both.

Instead of letting skills off cooldown that had enough ressources/distance and were ready to use lit up during the globalcooldown, THEY LIT UP ALL THE SKILLS :eek::eek:

Do not change it back!

As as Imperial Agent before the patch my Carbine Burst ability would gray out even when it was usable. I thought it was funny because only after the GCD would it show me it was available for use, by that time I already made the decision to use something else.

Not greying out abilities allows me to see which abilties are available when the GCD in effect. The previous implementation was completely wrong!

i believe this is why it was changed in the first place

we need a combination of both. black out ability's on cooldown the way it was before, but don't black out any available in GCD that are not on cooldown. (hope that makes sense)