Penalized for Light and Dark Choices

EXMartyr

Is anybody else bugged by the fact that the game keeps track of the total number of Light and Dark side points you've ever acquired. I would prefer if they just kept track of the absolute value difference between them. It feels like a blight on my character that I accidentally ran a diplomacy mission for the wrong side.

Plus it would encourage me to make more interesting choices during the course of my story if I wasn't living in constant fear that my alternative choices where going to haunt me forever. Then again it could just be me and OCD.

Then again to be fair, it is interesting information to track. I would just prefer that they moved it to a huge page of statistics where I wouldn't see it every time I open my character page.

While I do understand where you're coming from, I wouldn't go so far as to call it being penalized. It may be ugly to have some DS points when you've decided to move in the LS direction, but once you've made it to certain level of DS/LS I don't think the fact that you at point earned some DS points actually makes any difference.