Favorite cut scene of KoTFE

LadyMaraRose

*CAUTION, may contain spoilers to anyone who hasn't played KoTFE yet.*

Not sure if this is already someplace else. If so, please feel free to re route this thread.

So far, I like KoTFE and my favorite cut scene is when they first get to asylum and the dock the gravestone and a piece falls off and hits the ground. The look on my BH's face was so funny, I laughed for awhile.

Humm

Best cutscene? in General? or romance? :D

Lana and my F!Wrath collecting water . That was kinda romantic :p

Awesome ****** cutscene in general? My F!Sorc using Tha Power and you see Lightning and Scorpion going 'Add as a friend on Facenuke!' :D

Touching Moment ? With my JC...she face someone and her voice really crack with emotions :( Loved that .

Just wish there were more of these moments .

The scene where you face off against Heskal. If you accepted the emporers power, you look pretty threatening, all purple glowing energy radiating from you.

Also, the scene with Lana and you going down the elevator; "What!?". - " It's nice to see you."

Edited by Tarkashae

Most sith scene: I pretty liked when the engineer, saw that my Nox was ill and possibly close to death, asked him for the stuff and he was like <force chocke> "What do you think?". Sith till the end mode.

Most hilarious scene: I enjoyed the scene HK-55 enraged to kill all the monsters in the swamp, while the other characters were about to adjust the ship. It was so focused on it, and the scene reached the minute on lenght. Amazing.

Most heroic scene: Nox and Marr that agree to throw their own ship after the Eternal Fleet. Greatly planned.

Most regrets scene: I don't know why my Dark side V chose to gain power from "you know who" when Lana was in trouble. I mean, if only I could go back in the story I will leave her to sure death. This is totally incosistent with my way to play him. :(

Edited by McIavegli
mispelling

Most hilarious scene: I enjoyed the scene HK-55 enraged to kill all the monsters in the swamp, while the other characters were about to adjust the ship. It was so focused on it, and the scene reached the minute on lenght. Amazing.

This, I laugh every time I see this scene.

I enjoyed many of the scenes listed already, but there's one that I think stands out among the rest for me. It's the moment when Senya tells you she's Arcann And Vaylin's mother. It's the combination of all the elements - the music, Lana going 'Huh?', and Valkorian's reaction. It's not a 'No, I am your father' moment but it still hits me every time I hit that part with one of my legion of alts.

When Lana gets called "Blondie..." - the look on her face cracks me up every time.

HK with the spider creatures. Laugh out loud funny.

Vaylin fighting her mother on the side of the dock. - It's so cheesy- especially the spin 360 degrees and block the next blow.

-And every end-of-chapter fight when suddenly Tactical heal-stations pop up. - I'm thinking, " If I can't do this without, I'm quitting right now...." :)

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Koth in the background while Lana and my BH are talking and he knocks something on the ground to interrupt them... then asks if they've seen something he quickly admits they probably haven't seen around there :p

Honorable mentions:

• the groundwater source was gorgeous,
  • the elevator with Lana was pretty funny
  • one of my other favorite things is Arcann's failure to disarm me... I didn't notice until I played my vanguard and he had a massive blaster rifle slung across his back while lying in his bunk before going to meet Valkorion. He had it there any time I thought to look, right up until Arcann freed me and handed me a dinky little blaster. Marr also had a lightsaber at his hip the entire time - including when he steals a weapon from one of the Knights in the room, and it's still on his dead body.

Oh, and "is he your boyfriend?" "I'll pretend that's not your focus right now"

Edited by FrozenGoalie

Lana's mastery of the death glare never fails to amuse me. Also her trollface when your character seems uncomfortable about being suddenly named Alliance Commander without even being consulted - especially by someone who hates titles.

Also, the Gravestone repairs montage, with HK blasting all the damn bugs. I never thought critters without discernible eyes could look so smug.

Lana when she is called Blondie. As I am romancing her, I was hoping she would shock that twerp.

Freaking Koth when I am having a moment with Lana and he breaks it up. She seemed upset too. Seriously I hate that guy and next run I am helping him first so he can't freaking interrupt.

Yes to the interrupted semi-romantic moment.

Yes to HK-55 blazing away at the bugs(1) in the swamp while everyone's hard at work.

Yes to Lana's reaction to "Blondie"(2), and the cat-caller's reaction to her reaction.

Yes to the whole of the supplies gathering sequence with Lana, but especially the one with the water. The lighting, the expressions, everything. (Actually, that was the moment which sealed my F!Commando's fate. She was originally going to get back with Theron, but that moment slid into my head and combined with another thing(3), and that was that.)

Yes to "Can I have your stuff?".

And there's an interesting moment at the end of Senya versus Vaylin, combined with Vaylin's conversation with Arcann afterwards, that leaves me almost thinking that maybe Vaylin, somewhere inside that she doesn't even know about, *wanted* Senya to kill her. Not "thought she should have", but actually wanted it.

Footnotes:

(1) Each time I see those things, I see a bit of the Alien from Alien/Aliens.

(2) In the French localisation, the name is "Blondinette" which manages to sound more disrespectful than "Blondie".

(3) An old friend had one of those life-stirring moments that people have sometimes, and she broke up a long-term M/F relationship, did a bunch of changed-life stuff, and ended up in an F/F relationship. It seemed to fit my Commando's case.

Hehehe, I am so glad i put this thread up. I had forgotten about HK-55 and the spider bug thingys. That was pretty funny. And the part where you ask Lana if he is your boyfriend. Lana, always has a snappy comeback. I also liked the elevator scene, there should of been cheesy elevator music to go with the scene. I am glad that they did add these tid-bits of humor into the stories. I cant wait for the next chapter to come out.

My Trooper and Agent being force pulled onto Arcann's lightsaber...I love me some angst.

Yeah. I did it first on an insta-60 Sorc, and he took Valk's power.

Then my pre-4.0 main Light V Commando did it, and she refused the power, because despite being "the new me" (ref: a conversation with Lana during the city escape, I think after picking dark during Novo/Tanek), she doesn't want to lose the fight inside her head. Ouch! That's gotta hurt!