View Single Post

Gazingdarkness
01.12.2012 , 01:45 PM | #14
My problem fixed itself. I ran a bios program to find out what my videocard clocks were and went into my settings and set limits on my video cards limits. And the problem was biowares engine. It was sending my vid card into overclocking and causing a switch to click shutting my system down before it friend. Problem im having is that most people who dont have advanced comp understanding dont know how to set limits on clocking. or use programs to run their clock speeds. My entire argument is made right in that. If all I had to do was run a program to find out what the issue was why hasn't bioware informed the other players of the fix. And thats because they are blamming bad cooling or dust when its the engine they are using thats causing the videocard to clock so fast it triggers the (nothbridge?) not sure which chip to kick its failsafe. either way. this entire conversation was a rant. Is my system at fault yes. Is bioware at fault yes. Only reason why people are even arguing about it is because they are feeling sypathetic for the developers. fact in point the devs have a job to do. Just because its an mmo doesn't excuse them from the poor work done to either address or fix their end of the problem. If they can't than they shouldn't have released swtor yet till it was fixed. A videogame shouldn't be the cause of a $1400 comp meltdown. any arguments are null at the fact theirs more bug reports being posted than any other forum. the release while smooth and staggered was good. the wuality of game is bad and needs major work done. Why do people get this unrealistic viewpoint that a devs job is hard. Its not, and why are their standards not held to the rest of society. if you went to your boss with unfinished work hed want you to finish it before it was released. and while the beta may have been productive it clearly missed major bugs that have potentially fatal consequences on peoples comps.