Mask of Nihilus, Lhosan Manta for sale!

Tim-ONeil

I have acquired both the Mask of Niulus and the ultra rare Lhosan Manta. I will be posting them to the GTN tomorrow but before I do that I wanted to open an SWG style auction for these items.

Bidding ends tonight at midnight eastern and I reserve the right to cancel this auction if the price doesn't reflect the rarity of the items.

Starting bid is 10million per piece, increments of at least 1 million please.

Goodluck.

10 million with increments of 1 million!!

Dude!! Im either super out of touch or you are out of your freaking mind. .lol

I'm sorry but I think in this instance you'll be out of touch. These are extremely rare. And the people that have the money for these items are the ones that play the GTN, not the ones that grind dailies.

Well Wow. just Wow.

Thats a ton of $$$

Good luck. I just dont see why people would pay that much for anything that doesnt put their toon into god mode. lol

But, I just do 50 PVP all day, and War Hero Gear is about comms not $$

So I guess I am just really out of touch on this.

I think this is very expensive. But hey you can try to get what you want from it.

It wont stay rare for long, if someone is ready to pay 10 mil and up to look different for a week or two then go for it.

How long can you hold on to it before it becomes bound? 3 days? If thats the case then either you will have to lower your price or be the different looking one.

Good luck

Meh. How rare can that speeder be? I know 5 people who have one, including me.

But, like anything else, it's worth what some idiot will pay for it. Good luck with that.

If you want to look here: http://www.swtor-spy.com/guides/cartel-market-super-rare-items/2754/

you'll see the items that are considered more rare than the rest. As far as what they are worth, it's up to the buyer. But remember there are thousands of people playing on this server and only a handful of masks available.

But remember there are thousands of people playing on this server and only a handful of masks available.

So there is a limited number? If not the item will get less and less rare.

Also who in those thousands has the credits to buy this mask?

I would be curious to know the results of your auction

So there is a limited number? If not the item will get less and less rare.

Also who in those thousands has the credits to buy this mask?

I would be curious to know the results of your auction

The number is limited by the random drop rate and the number of people buying the packs. Over time they will become even more rare as the number of people buying the packs goes down. Also every item that is 'claimed' and worn is taken out of the potential pool of available masks.

Edited by Tim-ONeil

Not only is the item insanely rare (the mask), but it's probably one of the most desirable of the rare items (it's ICONIC SWTOR). I don't think you'll have too much trouble finding a buyer at 10mil, at 5 mil you'd probably have it sold already. I wish I was that rich, it would look GOOD on my toon.

Both are sold in game. I got 10 mil for the mask in case you were wondering first thing this morning. There isn't really a market for the speeder so I sold that for 2.5 mill this morning before they crashed and are up there for much less.

The Tythonian Force Master Lightsaber is also in high demand. They were going for 4-6 mil and that interest waned but I still got 2.35mil for it. This one will go up even higher soon because people are starting to realize that nearly 50% of the characters in game can use it and it has a cool particle effect.

In all it's been a great day thanks guys.

Edited by Tim-ONeil