Happy Life Day Everyone

Noelle

BWAHAHAHH!!!!!!! I'm not the only one who remembers this debacle! George Lucas still hates this thing, which makes it soooo much better! It's hideous, hilarious then back to hideous! They should show this to terrorist suspects on a loop to make them give us intel!

People told me, 'oh, watch it for the Boba Fett intro', it's still dumber than an underwear model.

It's surreal more than sucky, it's just weird. It makes no sense, there is no continuity. I can tell they were all coked out of their minds, and frankly, Lucas wouldn't have agreed to this travesty if he hadn't been wasted too. Mountains of cocaine! (Think Tony Montana dressed as George Lucas.)

At the soonest opportunity, if any of us get a chance we need to ask Lucas if he plans to update the holiday special like he did the rest of the films and why the heck it wasn't on the new blu ray release set! LMFAO, awesome. Thank you for bringing this up!

BWAHAHAHH!!!!!!! I'm not the only one who remembers this debacle! George Lucas still hates this thing, which makes it soooo much better! It's hideous, hilarious then back to hideous! They should show this to terrorist suspects on a loop to make them give us intel!

Ya....didn't us Star Wars fans try to sweep this under the rug and forget it ever happened?