Level 27 Item Enhancements Crafted- Prophecy of the Five (POTF or POT5)

Naoshiki

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a suggestion for the thread. For the names of each armoring / mod etc can you put a link that shows the item and its stats? Think it would make it easier for people to figure out which one is best for them if they don't know already. Thanks for the list updates

I have a suggestion for the thread. For the names of each armoring / mod etc can you put a link that shows the item and its stats? Think it would make it easier for people to figure out which one is best for them if they don't know already. Thanks for the list updates

I started to do this a while ago. You can see it with the wily enhancement. Just got kind of lazy because the torhead site is pretty bad about having multiple pages for the same item. I guess I will do a few here and there this weekend though.

Updated too.

Edited by Naoshiki

Everything is updated.

I think I am going to remove the links. I am going to do this because i am apparently limited to 50000 characters and the BBC is long for the links. I will more than likely add the stats next to the name of the item.

Everything is updated.

I think I am going to remove the links. I am going to do this because i am apparently limited to 50000 characters and the BBC is long for the links. I will more than likely add the stats next to the name of the item.

I know it'd be a ton of extra work but to save space in the OP you could tinyurl all the links and take out the stats next to the items.

Also, I'm assuming you're individually color coding each name? I recommend splitting Republic and Empire slightly and just slapping 1 [/ color] around all of the names per mod.

IE: Random Mod 27A: Imp1, Imp2, Imp3[/ color] Rep1, Rep2, Rep3[/ color]

Edited by ckoneful

Everything is updated again.

I know it'd be a ton of extra work but to save space in the OP you could tinyurl all the links and take out the stats next to the items.

Also, I'm assuming you're individually color coding each name? I recommend splitting Republic and Empire slightly and just slapping 1 [/ color] around all of the names per mod.

IE: Random Mod 27A: Imp1, Imp2, Imp3[/ color] Rep1, Rep2, Rep3[/ color]

I tried the tiny URL but apparently the SWTOR site blocks it. The string gets replaced with ************* after i save it.

I am considering idea about separating Pubs and Imps. This would eliminate 2/3 the amount of characters that are used to posting the names of individuals.

As a stop gap I just shortened a few of the green stats. ie. Accuracy = Acc and Critical = Crit