Hutt Hospitality... Gone?

Where'd the quest pickup terminal go? The dropbox for completion is still there, but the terminal to pick it up is gone. The quest isn't shareable, so...

On the other hand, I don't remember having this best foot forward quest in my log before. Is it a replacement?

edit: k, upon testing it seems that best foot forward is indeed a replacement quest for hutt hospitality. Ninja changes that make no sense, wheeeee.

Edited by Crimsane

• 1 year later...

how do I get back in?

We left the raid after succsesfully killing all the bosses, just to fine out, that the droid to turn in the mission, is inside the raid. Now we are not able to get back into the raid without having to refresh it.

If you know a way to get back in, without loosing the sallery, please post it here!

Thx.

Flohnba

how do I get back in?

We left the raid after succsesfully killing all the bosses, just to fine out, that the droid to turn in the mission, is inside the raid. Now we are not able to get back into the raid without having to refresh it.

If you know a way to get back in, without loosing the sallery, please post it here!

Thx.

Flohnba

I did that on one of my alts first time I ran KP. Whups.

Simple way to get back in:

1. Find a friendly person to group with--it only needs to be one person.

2. Once grouped, convert it to an Op Group (right-click on your portrait, find the Group menu item and it should be an option under there)

Once it's an Op Group, you can re-enter the instance and interact with the droid to complete the turn-in.

• 2 years later...

BW messed this up when they tried to streamline things.

When you start the OPS you get put into the OPS zone right away. To talk to the droid, you need to turn around and board the shuttle behind you back to the Ziost Shadow. The droid is on the other side of the shuttle.

Note that you'll only get to talk to this droid IF you have talked to the droid in the hall of the ZS BEFORE entering the OPS hangar. When you quick travel to the ZS, that droid is nearby. Mouse over all the droids and one will display "Kragga's Palace Operation" or something like that.

You get 12 glowing and 6 radiant crystals from this quest, so it's very worthwhile to pick up.

Edited by ButeoRegalis