Shroud mission ending complaint [SPOILER ALERT]

While I enjoyed this quest overall, I did not care for the ending. It smells of "women in refrigiators". Also by doing what you did you cheapen our victory and in turn cheapen the villain. What could have been a fond memory of an enemy well fought has now turned to annoyance at him and in turn at your writers. You might hope you can use him again, but really - unless it's "Blofeld into the chimney during the intro to the next movie" it won't be good enough.

The very bad story ending choice here has in my opinion only served as character assasination against your own villain - destroying a city because you can, that's "comic book over the top bad" and that goes, but this - this is "catwoman gets it with no consequence bad" and that just doesn't work other than to show you need writers with a better clarity of vision.

Shock tactics are so 80's.

Edited by CrystalblueMage

I didn't like it so much either. I guess they want to continue this Shroud storyline in the future updates so that's why they did it. Even thogh I'd prefer them to be more creative and not stick with the same thing for ever (like they do with dreadmasters for example), at least it's better than nothing. So I can live with new Shroud quests in the future.