Top 10 Sith in the Empire

Darkondo

This is just my opinion of the 10 strongest sith in the empire (power who would win in a fight wise) just my opinion feel free to disagree or put 2 cents into this (also i didnt count the SW or SI since thre PC's which makes it hard to judge them for obvious reasons.)

1. The Emperor

2. Darth Jadus

3. Darth Marr

4. Darth Ravage

5. Darth Mortis

6. Lord Scourge

7. Darth Baras

8. Darth Malgus

9. Darth Thanaton

10. Darth Vengean

I would still add Darth Nox as 2nd on that list but Thananton should be higher than 9th. Thanaton seemed like a lot more if a challenge than baras. Baras got me down to 1k health with his super shout and I still beat him. FUS ROH DAH shout threw me into a wall. Edited by Newyankalt

Meh i just figured Baras was strong enough to convince the dark council (including thanaton who was there) that he had the emperor living inside him, personally i found both baras and thanaton to be pitiful act 3 bosses minus baras's RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!! attack that was nice. Credit to whoever came up with that in the making fun of darth baras thread. Edited by Darkondo

For me out of all the timelines of The Sith recorded history, from start to Sidious' demise at Endor my favourite Sith Lord has to be Darth Nihilus, mailnly due to his entire story and appearance, fearsome and evil. Most ofthe SIth Lords just looked like regular people, he made some effort !!!.....

How can Darth Malgus be last when it takes 4 Heroes of equal power to defeat when Darth Baras is defeated by 1 hero. And Darth Jadus who is single handedly defeated by the Imperial Agent when he/she is much weaker than when he faced Malgus.

Edited by Ismercu

How can Darth Malgus be last when it takes 4 Heroes of equal power to defeat when Darth Baras is defeated by 1 hero. And Darth Jadus who is single handedly defeated by the Imperial Agent when he/she is much weaker than when he faced Malgus.

Jadus is only defeated on the LS. We don't know which morality one plays as is considered canon, but it's generally been thought that all Imperial stories are canonically DS, so the point about Jadus would be moot if this is in fact true.

OP, no Wrath or Nox in your top 10? Odd, very odd.

Edited by Temeluchus

It takes four heroes to defeat Malgus due to game mechanics which have no credibility on judging ones power lore wise. As for Baras

he was powerful enough to convince the dark council that he was the voice of the emperor

as well as defeating Darth Angral with just the use of force lightning after The Sacking of Coruscant while Malgus was stuck taking orders from him that is canon.

Jadus is only defeated on the LS. We don't know which morality one plays as is considered canon, but it's generally been thought that all Imperial stories are canonically DS, so the point about Jadus would be moot if this is in fact true.

OP, no Wrath or Nox in your top 10? Odd, very odd.

Like i said i chose not to put them in due to them being pc's if i did however theyd be at least #3 if not #2 on the list respectively

PC's stories are considerd canon, their game mechanics aren't but ok I get it. You left the Dread Masters off your list though.

Mine:

1. The Emperor

2. collective Dread Masters

3. Darth Jadus

4.Wrath

5.Darth Karrid

6.Darth Nox

7.Darth Marr

8. Darth Ravage

9. Darth Mortis

10. Darth Vowrawn

PC's stories are considerd canon, their game mechanics aren't but ok I get it. You left the Dread Masters off your list though.

Mine:

1. The Emperor

2. collective Dread Masters

3. Darth Jadus

4.Wrath

5.Darth Karrid

6.Darth Nox

7.Darth Marr

8. Darth Ravage

9. Darth Mortis

10. Darth Vowrawn

Yea true but the thing about the dread masters is that all 6 have to be together or there not nearly as strong that kinda cut them off my list since evryone else uses their own strength

1. The Emperor

2. Dread Masters

3. The Entity

4. Darth Marr

5. Darth Malgus

6. Lord Scourge

7. Darth Baras

8. Darth Thanaton

9. Darth Jadus

10. Darth Mortis

This is not including the SI and SW

Damnit, I forgot The Entity aka

Kreia

Even taking the Dread Masters as individuals, I don't believe them as anything to sneeze at, I didn't want to take up spots as individuals. Collectively, i think they rival The Emperor in terms of power and separately they seem to rival those on our lists;

the datamining leaks seem to support this in the fact we will be taking on 1-2 Dread Masters at a time.

I thought for sure if someone had an issue with my personal list, even though everyone is entitled to an opinion, it would be with Karrid.

Edited by Temeluchus

Damnit, I forgot The Entity aka

Kreia

Even taking the Dread Masters as individuals, I don't believe them as anything to sneeze at, I didn't want to take up spots as individuals. Collectively, i think they rival The Emperor in terms of power and separately they seem to rival those on our lists;

the datamining leaks seem to support this in the fact we will be taking on 1-2 Dread Masters at a time.

I thought for sure if someone had an issue with my personal list, even though everyone is entitled to an opinion, it would be with Karrid.

When Annihilation comes out then il either agree or have a problem with Karrid being on the list

When Annihilation comes out then il either agree or have a problem with Karrid being on the list

She is in command of the Ascendant Spear, 'nuff said. We didn't say personal power, we just said power, and that is one hell of a superweapon.

Edited by Temeluchus

She is in command of the Ascendant Spear, 'nuff said. We didn't say personal power, we just said power, and that is one hell of a superweapon.

Nox: "Ive got 4 Silencers"

Angral "Ive got The Desolator, Planet Prison, Power Guard, Shock Drum, and the Death Mark"

Jadus: "I got

The Eradicators"

Karrid: "How cute. I got the freakin Ascendant Spear so go suck on that!!"