Respawn bugs in Ops getting pretty crazy

For the last week, our guild has been having major issues in KP HM, EV HM, and now EC with the trash mobs respawning. Last night we got to the last boss, had a wipe, and all the trash mobs leading up to him respawned. This is making 8 man ops pretty unplayable, and it would be nice if this bug was resolved ASAP. Edited by lightSaberAddiCt

I havent personally experienced this problem. I can see how it would be annoying. I'm fairly certain if you have killed any bosses, trash preceeding him will not respawn under nearly any curcimstances. Are you sure you didnt change the difficulty or something?

On a lighter note, a simple solution would be to not wipe~!!! (im just kidding)

Actually, that was my recommendation the other night with Kephess, that one of us stays there and gets rezzed. But nothing was changed. What was frustrating is that we almost had Kephess beaten and then wiped, only to then find out that about 20-30 minutes of trash had respawned so we had to call it for the night.

Very frustrateing bug, i feel for you dood. I heard it had something to do with de-populateing instances and rezoneing into an instance that you previously wherent a member.

The temporary fix suggested will fix this issue. Im also frustrated with the latency/abilities rubberbanding and slight lag experienced with people are zoneing into instances. Pretty lame stuff, not gamebreaking, but EXTREMELY detrimental to quality of life.

Our guild has over a dozen Ops groups and all of us are very frustrated with this bug. Clearing trash first time is fun and wakes everyone up for the boss. But if for some reason we forget to leave a dead body in the instance, there is high probability that the ops group will enter another version of that ops and get trash mobs. I wonder if BW ever tested their Ops with multiple instances? And I am more curious to know if they are doing anything about it?

@ KJ......... Well if you are worried about "possibly" creating another instance than the poor lonely guy that stayed behind to avoid respawns, have the raid leader stay behind. His raid his instance, period and always, everyone will always come back to his instance.

It happens a lot, we usually make sure someone stays dead while everyone runs back. Otherwise, what could potentially happen if everyone spawns out after a wipe - Bioware puts you in a different instance and bam, enjoy trying to get back to your original instance and enjoy clearing trash again.

Very annoying