Post FOTJ? Spoilers

chiefdano

Finished Apocalypse and I thought it was great. Tied up some stories and left new ones open.

SO basically we have a couple of stories lanes to go on now

1: Hunting the Mortis Dagger down to finish off Abeleth

2: Hunting Vestara down and/or her role with Ben

3: Fighting the Lost Tribe to extinction

4: Finding out who the "tattooed face" was (Krayt, we know) and the One Sith- I dont think this will happen in the short term

5: Allana and Ben take over as the main characters. The other Jedi and masters are still around, of course.

Maybe more

Somewhere in there Luke has to die, maybe killing Abeloth? Thass my guess

Edited by chiefdano

We still need to see when/how Jag Fel becomes the Emperor. He's given up the Head of State position, married Jaina... now we need to see the transition for them, where they both decide--with or without reservations--that Jag taking the reins of the Empire fully & officially is a good idea, and for Jaina to theoretically start the Imperial Knights. That doesn't necessarily require a falling-out with Uncle Luke, but seeing a situation where the Jedi fail to act in the way Jaina would prefer would probably be part of the IKs' origin.

But hopefully, we'll just see a few fun pulpy, serial-y adventures with Jag & Jaina on their 'honeymoon' getting involved in some smaller-scale threat, and maybe an adventure starring Ben where he's NOT just tagging along with ol' Pa Skywalker.

And when they get to the dawn of the Fel Dynasty and the Knights of the Empire, hopefully it'll happen in a more enjoyable and smaller-scale story, not requiring galactic war and 9+ books to tell. The future and/or stability of the Empire could be at stake, but no reason to bring the Galactic Alliance into it.

Also along with the tattoo'd face guy is what Ship said about there being more Sith out there than just the Lost Tribe.

I have to say I enjoyed this series a lot and liked the ending a lot better than rushed ending with Jacen. That was was good until the last book which just felt like they tried to tie up to much to fast.

Also along with the tattoo'd face guy is what Ship said about there being more Sith out there than just the Lost Tribe.

I have to say I enjoyed this series a lot and liked the ending a lot better than rushed ending with Jacen. That was was good until the last book which just felt like they tried to tie up to much to fast.

Tattoo face....

Tattoo face is a young Darth Krayt. Wookie says that. The other sith Ship is refering to is the One Sith aka Darth Krayt's Sith of the legacy comics

I dont think we will see much more of him and them for a while. I think Ben will catch up to Vestara before she reaches them and he will kill her or turn her for good

I also forgot about the Raynar Thul spin off. He has to be wrangled in again.

And the ending lines of the book. Also the opening lines of the first book. Who is thiswoman? She isnt Vestara, as she is preserving the light. Is she a lost Jedi? An old Republic Jedi? Something new? Padme?

So much to go off of after this series, the series are endless for a long time!!!

And the ending lines of the book. Also the opening lines of the first book. Who is thiswoman? She isnt Vestara, as she is preserving the light. Is she a lost Jedi? An old Republic Jedi? Something new? Padme?

I would actually guess Jaina. Her life had pretty much been one long stretch of tragedy and violence up through FotJ. Then with the end of FotJ, she finally gets some overdue happiness and peace.

Ugh... Abe is still around?

I refuse to read the series because of her..

Well yes and no, she kinda still is on the loose, but she isn't able to do much at the moment to matter much.

We also learned just why this force creature was such a mental case.

I would actually guess Jaina. Her life had pretty much been one long stretch of tragedy and violence up through FotJ. Then with the end of FotJ, she finally gets some overdue happiness and peace.

Jaina would make sense as its a woman, and light side.

however, I dont think so. The end of the book was her wedding, and then it jumped to that line. To me it sounded like a female force user in exile somewhere, or someone who knows a secret, or something along those lines that will bring back the balance

Maybe the daughter of the Ones?

• 2 months later...