View Single Post

Washingtoon
01.09.2013 , 06:27 PM | #15
I don't enjoy getting teamed up with crappy players but it's the nature of the beast so I'm trying to tolerate it and would never suggest that someone should get kicked because of it. However, I came across a guy yesterday who should have been kicked;

Huttball and the guy who has the ball on my team is heading the wrong. way. Fine, you're an idiot for not being able to tell which way to go but it happens so I guess you're not alone and I'll let it pass. He eventually dies, on our side, they score and the whole game goes from 2-0 to 2-4. I guess they became one with the force when they realized that our team was stacked with idiots. I'm fine with them turning the game and my team losing but I will never understand the guy's excuse for going the wrong way. This is what he told us the wife wanted me to do something. Just how does that make up for you going the wrong way? If you can't play you can either leave or don't touch the keyboard. It would have been better if you had died in the middle of the map, you moron.