Tauntaun Mystery [SOLVED]

Jenemi

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Might be good to add what you actually need for the Jerky as well. I had to google around a bit to find it today =)

The Materials:

Ice Scrabbler Liver x1 (drops on Hoth and Illum)

Pickled Space Worm x2 (sold at Dorn Base Cantina on Hoth)

Ice Fern x1 (spawns in 3 places on Hoth)

Cosmic Trace Particle x 4

Inert Virus x 4

• 1 year later...

here's a 4th location for the ice fern

X:-439 Y:28 Z:80

Just north of outpost Thesh, there's a cave for an Imperial Agent mission, on the right side of the entrance is an ice outcropping that can be climbed/jumped, fittingly called 'Icefinger Ridge'. When climbing the finger, hang right and there you'll find it.

• 1 year later...

They must have upped the drop rate, 'cause I just finally got one yesterday, as well.

I have been soloing Gargath since I hit lvl 60, but stopped about a month ago. I decided to give it another try last night, and "poof", there it was.

I now have the Taun Fond acheivement.

• 1 year later...
Thank you Captain Necro, your job here is complete.

Seriously? Would you rather him have started an entirely new topic?

At least this guy did some searching & pulled up an old thread so get off his back.

Posters here can't win for losing & it's sheer ridiculous.

It's either: A. "Good job on necroing an ancient thread." or B. "Why didn't you do a search to see if that topic was answered?!"

People get mad when people don't use search and different people get mad when people do use search.

Fixed that for you.

I for one, as someone who does professional tech support, would like to see folks use google to find a solution. I also would like it if folks mention that they used google to find a solution and/or what steps they tried to solve their problems. Doesn't happen around here that often.

And a friendly reminder that on professional tech support forums, there's no such thing as necro. Just comes from folks who have nothing else to say or want to post something to make them feel bigger.

Edited by dr_mike