Scheduled Maintenance: August 6th, 2013 [Update: Patch Notes]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On August 6th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.3: Titans of Industry will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday August 6th, 2013

Duration: 7 hours

Time: 12AM PDT (7AM UTC) - 7AM PDT (2PM UTC)

Patch Notes

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen

Date: Tuesday August 6th, 2013

Duration: 7 hours

Time: 12AM PDT (7AM UTC) - 7AM PDT (2PM UTC)

At first I didn't read the "Duration" line, but only the "Time" one... 12AM to 7AM PDT surprised me. Until I realised that UTC and duration tell that it's 7PM PDT instead of 7AM PDT.

Edited by Altheran

Heads have been restored to Weequay NPCs throughout the galaxy, who requested better protection for their vulnerable floating eyeballs.

Ahahahahahah; I love the way that was worded. It's nice to have those little gems near the bottom of the patch notes to reward those of us curious enough to read through them all..... :o

Who wants to bet someone will log into the game tomorrow, looking for the Bounty Contract Event and then makes a long QQ thread in the forums, complaining that it isn't there; clearly not reading the fine print of the patch that says The first Bounty Contract Week begins on August 14th and will continue for seven days.

Place your bets! place your bets!

:D