what are you leveling tomorrow in the double xp weekend?

astrobearx

Empire side, going to level through Taris. I hate that planet with a passion. I'm going to pop some Exp bonuses, i've got rested and I've abstained from PVP and Flash Points so I can do my daily and weekly to boost the exp. A quick round of class story mission should be all I need to finish it.

With luck, I should be done with that planet in a solid afternoon of play :)

Edited by chimex

my current priority is to do my best to get my synthweaver (lvl 35) and my armormech (40) as close to Makeb as possible.

I know I can craft at lower levels, but it takes much longer, since I have fewer companions and cannot even send all of them to craft, because maximum companions you can use for crafting is level locked.

will probably start with 35, get her through chapter 2 and then go from there. shouldn't take too long, even with my penchant for not space baring and redoing conversations to get them just the way I want them :p

Unlike so many of you, I'm not one of those people who has leveled a lot of different characters. I've yet to reach the end-game on any, though I am now closing in on doing so with my Jedi Guardian. I'll finish his storyline off then start a new character that will, in the end, be my actual main on Begeren Colony. The Jedi Knight story is just that classic story any Star Wars fan has to play, if only out of loyalty. But the Sith Sorcerer is the one that has held my interest since I first heard about the game. I'll level him using the class quests and the planetary quests (though with Korriban and Dromund Kaas I have to do all quests there, but that's okay). Luckily, my legacy is up to the levels that I can purchase at least the first two levels of XP bonuses for exploration, quest, etc.

I may level up BH on another server this time around as well, since the BH story sounds interesting. He's my only character on that server, thus he'll be my main there....

I luckily have too much time on my hands, so having time to get through one or more class storylines and planetary sidequests is not an issue... :D