Battlemaster gear

darthbigspudes

I have never been that into pvp untill this game and had done a lot of pvping and got allmost all the battlemaster gear and had some time off as my baby girl was poorly.When i came back on i found out that my battlemaster gear could not be bought any more and that war hero was pretty much the same level as the battlemaster stuff but you need the warhero gear to get the elite warhero gear. Was just wondering if any one else has had this problem and any ideas what i should do or if there is a big dffrence in the gear. I did put a ticket to bioware and they pretty much said it was a decsion to make things better and gave me 100 cartels coin which i thught was just a big kick in the teeth

tbh you wil be a lot closer to EWH when you are min/maxed in WH then you would be to WH back when you were almost full BM. It is helpful to the people coming up now, but I see why you are frustrated, your gear is like the champion gear was when you were playing, completely gone. Sucks but a better change for everyone up-and-coming and didn't effect anyone who had warhero gear negatively.

You cant go straight for ewh gear any way as you need wh gear for most of the sets and im not being funny or out but i was involved in testing got the collectors eddtion and bought a digtial one for my brother been a subsriber since day one never missed month even thou didnt play for like two bought the expasion as soon as i heard bout it its hard to take that it might be easier for new players but i got shafted and what happens next time i cant playfor abit the same will happen i have a 1 year daughter i love the game but this has just annoyed me

You cant go straight for ewh gear any way as you need wh gear for most of the sets and im not being funny or out but i was involved in testing got the collectors eddtion and bought a digtial one for my brother been a subsriber since day one never missed month even thou didnt play for like two bought the expasion as soon as i heard bout it its hard to take that it might be easier for new players but i got shafted and what happens next time i cant playfor abit the same will happen i have a 1 year daughter i love the game but this has just annoyed me

Hopefully your daughter will go to school and teach you to use punctuation!

ye but its a fairly fast grind and dont bother going straight for ewh min max the wh first since that will be more effective then a set of ewh with standard itemization.

The only thing you should get over WH for EWH is the relics, they have the biggest stat difference. Other than that yes, min/max your WH and whatever ranked comms you get buy bracers and belts for the better mod.

No dude, you don't have to 'grind' out for WH... I DID have to grind out, for months, for my WH gear, what you have to do will take a couple days.

On that note, the only thing that was an upgrade for me on the EWH side was the MH/OH, then relics, then helm, then legs. Beyond that was either a downgrade, or +1 stat.

Yeah mate my you should shut it and think before you put crap like that on as i strugle to read and write

I did think. It irritated me so I said something.

Anyways add was already said, WH gear ups your stats considerably. And it only takes about 3-4 days to get the whole set.

When I got my MH, it took me 2 weeks.

PS. These are things you can learn. If you go on a forum and post a block of text with no punctuation at all, expect to be flamed.

Edited by sphyg