Jedi women prefer sith men?

Damatese

Not a troll but the Jedi men seems very cold fish where as the sith men seem very take charge type of guys. You have the Jedi men who would talk with their women in bed versus the sith men who is all about the now pleasure and would no doubt be rocking their world. That's the only reason why I think Bastilia shan was able to get corrupted so fast in KOTOR. Edited by Damatese

Not a troll but the Jedi men seems very cold fish where as the sith men seem very take charge type of guys. You have the Jedi men who would talk with their women in bed versus the sith men who is all about the now pleasure and would no doubt be rocking their world. That's the only reason why I think Bastilia shan was able to get corrupted so fast in KOTOR.

some girls just like bad boys

The Jedi Knight tells Kira to *Deleted because i'm retarded*. Now its not the worst way to get a kiss from a - drunk - bird but I wouldn't say it would be the most gentlemanly way to get into a birds robe/trousers/skirt...

Also i'm only on Alderaan having done every quest on every planet before hand - except Back Alley on Nar Shaddaa :mad: - and I haven't had another conflab with Kira since the kiss. So if someone feels the need to tell me "Well your gonna get done in a bit from the Jedi Masters" don't... i'm really enjoying avoiding spoilers atm lol

Edited by CptBrit

It's the ruthless streak running through Sith males. Many women are "nest builders" and when a man is ruthless in his pursuit of what he wants, this bodes well for offspring survival.

To quote the Lord of Darkness: "We are all animals, my lady."

Edited by VainEldritch

The Jedi Knight tells Kira to "Shut up and get here" for their first kiss. Now its not the worst way to get a kiss from a - drunk - bird but I wouldn't say it would be the most gentlemanly way to get into a birds robe/trousers/skirt...

Also i'm only on Alderaan having done every quest on every planet before hand - except Back Alley on Nar Shaddaa :mad: - and I haven't had another conflab with Kira since the kiss. So if someone feels the need to tell me "Well your gonna get done in a bit from the Jedi Masters" don't... i'm really enjoying avoiding spoilers atm lol

There was a post from a Dev on known issues about something with Kira as a Jedi Knight can't exactly remember what it was but was along the lines of flirting with her and if you did it once you then wouldn#t be able to interact with her properly from then on. I will have a look around forums for the post.

OP; Who doesn't like a bad man?

The Jedi Knight tells Kira to "Shut up and get here" for their first kiss. Now its not the worst way to get a kiss from a - drunk - bird but I wouldn't say it would be the most gentlemanly way to get into a birds robe/trousers/skirt...

You did a fine job providing a spoiler yourself. Thumbs up.

There was a post from a Dev on known issues about something with Kira as a Jedi Knight can't exactly remember what it was but was along the lines of flirting with her and if you did it once you then wouldn#t be able to interact with her properly from then on. I will have a look around forums for the post.

OP; Who doesn't like a bad man?

Na its been fixed :) I've just got to get to Act 2 now I think.

You did a fine job providing a spoiler yourself. Thumbs up.

Yea sorry about that if I spoiled it for it.

I've amended my post to be fitting. But I've been quoted twice now so :(

Not all wemon prefeer sith men or men for that mather but that is a other discussion.

As for wemon likling men to dominated is something i dont understand.

They cry for equile rights* yet still want to be dominated:S

*wemon accauly want more right's then man:

I mean they want to same but not share the same resposibilty-_-

That said i personaly dont think wemon like sith men any more then they like jedi men.

Jedi is obvious because of jedi self restraining disipline it is impossebol to win argue's with them(you know wemon love it)

And sith are far more likely to **** them there sisters and there childeren so i highly doudt they want that.

With that one line, although I partly agree with you, Pray that the female Star Wars faithful (Surely their can't be that many? lol) don't see it.

Anyway some women can be just as forward as men. I'm with my fiance of nearly 4 years because I laughed at how cheeky she was to ask me for a drink. She got a drink, and when we next met I got laid and have kept getting laid for the last 3 and a half years :p No doubt that will die out when I put the other ring on her finger lol.

Anyway this thread matters not as Jedi can be really flirty and Sith can be restrained (When it comes to romance).

Also i'm of the mind, its a lot more exciting when you know you shouldn't be doing it :)

Edited by CptBrit

Not all wemon prefeer sith men or men for that mather but that is a other discussion.

As for wemon likling men to dominated is something i dont understand.

They cry for equile rights* yet still want to be dominated:S

*wemon accauly want more right's then man:

That said i personaly dont think wemon like sith men any more then they like jedi men.

Jedi is obvious because of jedi self restraining disipline it is impossebol to win argue's with them(you know wemon love it)

And sith are far more likely to **** them there sisters and there childeren so i highly doudt they want that.

I got to the first "wemon" and "prefeer" and stopped reading. Please be a troll.

Edited by zilem

The trouble isn't necessarily that Jedi men aren't desired, they are desired in the sense that 'good guys' are desired by woman. However, they are an unattainable goal for most woman theoretically, because they are not allowed to love by the Jedi code...

Unless your Jedi is a sucker for love :D