View Single Post

JJKerryee
12.20.2020 , 03:11 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
I thought it was fitting, even if undermines SOR's ending a little bit as I interpret it as Revan willing to let go of his obsession and passing the torch to you (though to devil's advocate my own point passing down the torch doesn't mean doing nothing I guess), having Meetra in the game again was nice even if it was brief plus I really like her new model in comparison to the old one since her robes look far more like a KOTOR II Jedi robes. Even if her hair is still white which makes 0 sense, but hey I'll call it a win they remembered she even existed.
I actually agree here. They have a proper reason to bring him back one last time, unlike TROS. With all the identities he assumed along the centuries and all the characters he came across, his last appearance in KOTET left a lot to be desired, since it was really only a send-off to Valkorion, not Vitiate, the Sith Emperor side of the character and especially not Tenebrae. This seems to be a good way of tying up all the loose ends and doing a proper send-off to the character as a whole.
Use my referral link, you know you want to: http://www.swtor.com/r/qb2Ygz And we both get good things!
Retreat is not weakness, it is strategy.