Rakling and Other new 1.2 Pets

Jenemi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people should work hidden stuff in game there self if there not smart enuf to figure it out they dont need the pet. i hate how every lil hiden thing in this game hits the forums and youtube less then 1 week after a patch. heck the egg for the bird was on you tube 12 hours before 1.2 live.

do you really want everyone having these pets it takes away joy of having somehting rare if everyone has it.

people should work hidden stuff in game there self if there not smart enuf to figure it out they dont need the pet. i hate how every lil hiden thing in this game hits the forums and youtube less then 1 week after a patch. heck the egg for the bird was on you tube 12 hours before 1.2 live.

do you really want everyone having these pets it takes away joy of having somehting rare if everyone has it.

Not really true. The magenta crystal was found many weeks after it was put into the game the first time. There's still a few untold secrets in the game too, but those are for you to find, not us to mention :)

Well time to poke around taris for the others!

Yup the Rakghouls / Raklings should be cmoing from either Taris or Denova (Lost Island) according to the lore..

I bet that one comes from the Taris world boss and the other from a "mission".

Seems all follow the same procedure in some way.