<Contraband Inc> (R) Is Recruiting for Nightmare 16 Progression!

Icebergy

Thank you for your interest in <Contraband Inc.>! We are a 16man progression raiding guild Republic side on Jedi Covenant sever. We believe you can have hardcore type progression with a more casual schedule, while still having a great time doing so.

Our current progression is: 4/5 NiM TfB, 1/7 NiM SnV, HM-GF, 4/5 NiM DF 5/5 HM DP

Our Vanilla SWTOR progression was: 10/10 NiM Tier 1, 3/4 NiM EC, NMP, 5/5 HM TfB.

Our Op schedule is Tuesday-Wednesday, 9pm-12pm EST. With a third night on Thursdays during progression.

We are looking for attitude first, skill second, gear third. If you have a good attitude skill can be taught, gear can be earned. We are not worried about your gear level. If you are willing to invest in us, show up on time with a good attitude, having researched your class as well as the boss encounters we are running, we are willing to invest in you and gear you up.

We have an Attendance Reward Program that rewards our most consistent raiders with credits every month.

Recruitment is currently open for:

HIGH:

1-2 Commando Heals

1 Scoundrel Heals

1 Tank

1 Commando DPS

1 Gunslinger DPS

1 Sentinel DPS

MEDIUM:

1 Sage DPS

Any DPS not listed.

LOW:

Sage Heals

Even if your class is not listed in our current needs, please feel free to app! We are always happy to look at apps from quality players and quality people!

If this sounds like the guild for you, please visit http://www.contraband-inc.com today and fill out an app, or talk to one of the people listed here in game!

We also have an Imperial Alt guild, for all your alting needs, <Contraband LLC>

Check out our Youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/ContrabandIncGaming

Edited by Icebergy

Sounds like a hell of a guild. I am currently in a great guild myself. But if you are ever short handed for an OP and you need some good Sentinel DPS add me and let me know!

I run the watchman tree, gear is full 72s augged. Know the sentinels role well.

I work a good bit, so its normal for me to miss my guilds raid nights. So i usually have to PUg them to no avail. Would be nice to be able to add some people to my friends list. LMK!

Toon is "Kleighten".

Take care

Finally got our 16man team back together and got down 16man NiM Horror after having to settle for killing it on 8man for the last few weeks! Super excited to be back in NiM16 even though Horror was at least three times harder on 16 than it is on 8! Hopefully we'll have a Dread Guard kill next week, but we still could use a couple more to round out our team.

I am currently looking into joining a new guild that is more progression minded than my current one. My main is a vanguard tank (36/6/4) with full 72's and some 75's all purple augmented and optimized. I am wondering if you still have a near permanent spot for an experienced tank? I have killed WH on NiM 8 man and attempted DG, Op 9, and Dash. Do you believe that your group will be clearing these operations by release of 2.4 or shortly after?

Also are members of your group willing to rerun older content for the purpose of gaining the 16 man achievements on all difficulties, in addition do you intend to clear Nightmare modes on 8 man as well as 16?

I also have a mostly 72 geared scoundrel healer and a 69/72 mixed sage dps, both capable of doing HMs.

Message me on site or in game as Firêhawk (alt 0234 for the ê)

Thanks

Edited by Jzimmer

I am currently looking into joining a new guild that is more progression minded than my current one. My main is a vanguard tank (36/6/4) with full 72's and some 75's all purple augmented and optimized. I am wondering if you still have a near permanent spot for an experienced tank? I have killed WH on NiM 8 man and attempted DG, Op 9, and Dash. Do you believe that your group will be clearing these operations by release of 2.4 or shortly after?

Also are members of your group willing to rerun older content for the purpose of gaining the 16 man achievements on all difficulties, in addition do you intend to clear Nightmare modes on 8 man as well as 16?

I also have a mostly 72 geared scoundrel healer and a 69/72 mixed sage dps, both capable of doing HMs.

Message me on site or in game as Firêhawk (alt 0234 for the ê)

Thanks

As far as the tank spot, we obviously already have our two tanks or we wouldn't be killing bosses. But we would love to be able to rotate in and out so the "third tank" would definitely get to play regularly.

I make no promises about how far we will progress, but I definitely expect us to kill a few more Nightmare bosses before 2.4. On 8man we have got Dread Guards to about 8% and on 16man we are getting through Ciphas despite only having a few attempts at it.

We do not run old content as part of our official Operation nights, but our members do occasionally get together and run them on off nights. As for 8man we really only run it when we are short people for 16.

Now is a great time to join if you are behind on gear! We just switched to two 8man groups while we rebuild and regear for 16mans in 2.4 and our second team will be farming HMs for gear.

Second team currently needs 1 heals and a couple DPS. Join now to have an opportunity to gear up quickly and secure a spot on our 16man progression team in the future!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...