Jerc's Friday Fight Club!

FeralPug

This past Friday we had a wild time on Tattoine thumpin' on each other. There was a surprising turnout, and most expressed interest in continuing these 1v1 sessions.

So, let's make it a regular thing. Every Friday at 3pm EST we'll start things up on Tattoine. Bring health packs, grenades and whatever else you need. No rules. Just some ole fashion rope-a-dope in the pit.

I want to keep this super casual, so the emphasis is fun above all else. Try different builds. Try different gearing loadouts. If a match is taking too long, grab a partner and duel somewhere nearby.

Some weeks we'll have to postpone/reschedule due to conflicts, so I'll let everyone know in this thread if the JFFC is on for the week. Also, I know this time doesn't work for everyone, so maybe every couple of weeks we can move it to a different time so others can take part.

Looking forward to seeing you on the sands of Tattoine this Friday!

Your Favorite Jerc in the Galaxy,

Jerc Starr

Ugh...all you West Coasters... We can't capitulate to you because you have all the sun and nice weather. I refuse to give an inch!

Actually, we could do a weekend 1v1 party as well. Let's see how many folks are interested. Talk it up, and if folks want it we'll do it!

Ugh...all you West Coasters... We can't capitulate to you because you have all the sun and nice weather. I refuse to give an inch!

West (Best) Coast isn't only California. The northwest is rainy 365 days a year :(

Edited by Jenzali

JFFC today at 3:30 EST.

Can you duel in the Nar Shaddah lower promenade area? If so, let's meet there today for a change of scenery.

Send me a tell in game today to find out where we're meeting.

Yes, we held an internal 1v1 in front of the Hutt statue a month or so back. Made for some cool screen shotz. Nice location

Yes, we held an internal 1v1 in front of the Hutt statue a month or so back. Made for some cool screen shotz. Nice location

Roger that. That settles it: meet in front of the giant Hutt stature on Nar Nar. 3:30 pm EST. Let's kick off the weekend with style!

This would be awesome to partake in, except I'm not off work at 3EST.

But on that note, if people can't make this time, Azure Blades typically have duel nights on friday in outlaws den around 8EST-ish. It's typically just us there, but there have been a few who wander into the den and want to play with us.

JFFC will start today at 3:30 pm EST in the beautiful downtown area of the Black Hole! Meet on the line between Pub and Imp areas for some ole' school fisticuffs.

Also, thanks to all of those who showed up last week on Ilum. We had a ton of people! We seem to be getting more every week.

Looking forward to slappin' ya'll around this afternoon. Let's bring in the weekend with style.

Peas are a Lie,

Jerc

We really need to start a West coast/ late gamer version of this. Its a novel idea really. The growth and individual/community development form events like this are tremendous. 1500 EST is lunch time for me. As much as I would love to check out at noon and log into TOR, ,,,,, it aint gonna happen. :(