I don't see how Operatives are that good in PVP

Trevock

As an Operative - Medic I kick butt.

From level 13 when I entered my first Warzone through 21 so far I am rocking the healing charts (Always #1 by tens of thousands of healing points), and I do pretty decently on damage as well. I can evenly 1v1 many classes up to ~10 levels above mine and while I don't always win it's a fair fight. Healing does make me a big shiny target for the other side, but hey- such is the price of success. :p

As an Operative - Medic I kick butt.

From level 13 when I entered my first Warzone through 21 so far I am rocking the healing charts (Always #1 by tens of thousands of healing points), and I do pretty decently on damage as well. I can evenly 1v1 many classes up to ~10 levels above mine and while I don't always win it's a fair fight. Healing does make me a big shiny target for the other side, but hey- such is the price of success. :p

I must be doing it wrong then...I usually lose in 1v1 fights against any character that knows how to use their interrupt. Furthermore, I'm usually tens of thousands of healing points less than any Sorcerer in the game (some of that might be because my friend and I usually contribute 3+ points to our Huttball game).

I feel extremely weak right now with no decent mobile healing, bukkake probe being the only mobile heal I currently have...perhaps it will get better as I level though.

Despite these flaws in the class/my playstyle (whichever it may be), I am really enjoying PvP. I am in love with Alderaan, and also enjoy Huttball when my team knows how to use the pass button!

Medic Operatives are amazing once you get Surgical Probe. I never run out of energy, and I rarely have to stop to cast Kolto Injection. And with Flashbang, Sever Tendon, and Debilitate, I can usually keep people off of me pretty well. Edited by raelimar